Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Up to 7 questionables and 1 probable on the roster lol

of which 2 are RB which means I could not have FOrsett or Yeldon this week....or both

I am really hating game time decision this week!

Up to 7 questionables and 1 probable on the roster lol

of which 2 are RB which means I could not have FOrsett or Yeldon this week....or both
Same with me buddy, DOH!!!

I am really hating game time decision this week!

I've got 5 guys who are legitimately questionable. Two of them should probably be listed as doubtful and another two should be shown as out based on what I'm reading. The fifth is definitely out along with Roethlisberger. If they all end up out, I can't field much of a team. Doesn't matter much though because my opponent already has 61.5 points on the board from the 3 players he had going last night. That's more than my entire team scored last week. My stable is full of wounded players.

Cothcery is back this week. I grabbed him off the wire, figured it was worth seeing how he performs.

Hopefully he does better for you than he did for me

Lynch moved from probable to questionable....geez.

In all my research to find a serviceable bye week RB, I traded for Jeremy Hill and he has the same bye week as Forte! So if anyone in L3 is interested in Hill, I'm looking to trade him for similar value. Maybe someone else needs bye week help?

Team name is Tread Lightly

And 2 of my 3 starting RB are officially game time decisions...could make things interesting

That is always a great feeling.
Yup at the moment i have
Forsett
Yeldon
Hurns

For 2 spots (1 is flex ) im scared one or both rb get the green light and barely play

And the texans D has been so bad against run it would be hard to sit yeldon if he does play.

Yup at the moment i have
Forsett
Yeldon
Hurns

For 2 spots (1 is flex ) im scared one or both rb get the green light and barely play
I just put Javorious (?) Allen in my lineup. You should be good to roll with Forsett.

Glad I checked my lineup before heading out car shopping. Ryan Mathews questionable, so need to figure out which warm body to put in his spot. Could get ugly.

CJ... I sent you an offer yesterday, if it appeals to you we can still get it done before game time!!

I've got 5 guys who are legitimately questionable. Two of them should probably be listed as doubtful and another two should be shown as out based on what I'm reading. The fifth is definitely out along with Roethlisberger. If they all end up out, I can't field much of a team. Doesn't matter much though because my opponent already has 61.5 points on the board from the 3 players he had going last night. That's more than my entire team scored last week. My stable is full of wounded players.
Well if it's any consolation, my bench consists of three guys on Bye, One guy on IR and one Out.

CJ... I sent you an offer yesterday, if it appeals to you we can still get it done before game time!!

Think I'll have to pass on it.
I'll look at it and see if I want to make a counter offer.

I have had several.offers just sitting out there for days. Come on league 4!!

Nothing worse than no response

Man I don't know what to do. picked up D. Robinson off waivers but still not sure how the KC backfield is going to shake out. do I roll with Knile Davis or Robinson?

Man I don't know what to do. picked up D. Robinson off waivers but still not sure how the KC backfield is going to shake out. do I roll with Knile Davis or Robinson?
I'd flip a coin.

I'd flip a coin.
Haha. it's about a good a guess right now.

I think it will depend on if Yeldon starts or not

I thought C. West was supposed to be in the mix too, if not the likely lead back.

Back