Week 7 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Why did these WR's get more interesting?
Its not as if Percy had many targets or catches taking things away from them.
If anything Harvin gets more interesting.

No clue dude. I made the cardinal mistake.... Listened to Mr 441

Same amount of targets per game as the beloved Torrey smith. And like u said it's all about the targets

I think in a non 16 team league Kearse user a fact but now he is a #2 and may be worth a look if u have a spot for him.

Certainly wouldn't give anything up to find out though

Same amount of targets per game as the beloved Torrey smith.

I think in a non 16 team league Kearse user a fact but now he is a #2 and may be worth a look if u have a spot for him.

Certainly wouldn't give anything up to find out though

You said T. Smith is garbage, so how can Harvin leaving make these guys better? Harvin has done a whole lot of nothing, so him not being on the field should not have a huge impact on these guys.

maybe the Jets will actually use Harvin as a WR.

League 6 Trade

Receive Julio Jones, Atl WR from BUSH to Bench
Receive Chris Ivory, NYJ RB from BUSH to Bench
Receive Josh Gordon, Cle WR from BUSH to Bench
Send Frank Gore, SF RB from RB to BUSH
Send Golden Tate, Det WR from WR to BUSH
Send Jimmy Graham, NO TE from TE to BUSH

Even if Harvin didn't have a bunch of targets, he was still considered the top option so that will free up some targets for others.

With that being said, Seattle's offense still revolves around the running of Lynch and Wilson. I don't expect a large increase for Kearse or Baldwin but even an incremental increase can be important down the line and some guys will shine if given an opportunity.

League 6 Trade

Receive Julio Jones, Atl WR from BUSH to Bench
Receive Chris Ivory, NYJ RB from BUSH to Bench
Receive Josh Gordon, Cle WR from BUSH to Bench
Send Frank Gore, SF RB from RB to BUSH
Send Golden Tate, Det WR from WR to BUSH
Send Jimmy Graham, NO TE from TE to BUSH

I finally got a trade done in League 6. I have another one out there and I will be sending more. We are going to make things happen in this league.

GG is such a Josh Gordon lover.

I guess I am in the camp where trades should benefit both teams, I have gotten quite a few offers for one of my starters for a guy that would be on my bench or no upgrade at a specific position. I don't get the need to make a trade just to make a trade, even though I have a terrible team I am not willing to give guys away.

I finally got a trade done in League 6. I have another one out there and I will be sending more. We are going to make things happen in this league.

wasting no time

GG is such a Josh Gordon lover.

Haha, not really, but since this is a new to me team, I wanted to take a few risks and see how they panned out. I needed to shake things up in that league. Of course I just realized that the trade won't go through until Monday because Ivory played yesterday. :banghead:

I guess I am in the camp where trades should benefit both teams, I have gotten quite a few offers for one of my starters for a guy that would be on my bench or no upgrade at a specific position. I don't get the need to make a trade just to make a trade, even though I have a terrible team I am not willing to give guys away.

Agree 100000%.

It will go through on Oct 21 because of Ivory playing on Thursday.

I have gotten similar such offers or not looking at how your line up is built such as trying to trade a WR for RB when you already have 4 similar WR on the bench

I have gotten similar such offers or not looking at how your line up is built such as trying to trade a WR for RB when you already have 4 similar WR on the bench
I've gotten a ton as well, I try to counter to make it more fair or more realistic from a PPG wise, but it always goes back to the same original offers, and then if I question it, it's my fault, lol. So you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Agree. A little research goes a long way when proposing trades.

maybe the Jets will actually use Harvin as a WR.
Proabably about as much as Decker, and he still doesn't have a good QB throwing to him in NY.

I've gotten a ton as well, I try to counter to make it more fair or more realistic from a PPG wise, but it always goes back to the same original offers, and then if I question it, it's my fault, lol. So you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Or they tell you are over valuing your players because you dont want to trade or they want to trade 2 no namers for your #1 WR. Lol.

I agree with you here. I unfortunately made the bad mistake of giving away great talent for less talent in return. Not blaming anyone, just my own fault.

But the counter you sent me is the opposite of this post. I don't see Sankey jumping into my lineup right away and helping me over the talent I currently have, he would probably wind up on my bench and I would trade away my 3rd top 10 TE this year for really not much improvement.

Back