ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to Leadership - The New Team Hackers Captain for 2024

Congrats man!!

VA THPers are having a hell of a 2023!!!

Ah, the newest Herding Captain. Congrats

Not the same event, but @Mmaynard11 and I are here too if you need anything @TWright971 ! I’m sure you’ll have plenty of advice from past MC captains to work with though!

Congratulations @TWright971, what a great choice for Captain, can't wait to follow along with you!

Last edited:
With all of the **** hitting the fan this morning, and trying to catch up on the other MC thread, I missed this. Congrats, @TWright971! You're in for a hell of a ride!

Not the same event, but @Mmaynard11 and I are here too if you need anything @TWright971 ! I’m sure you’ll have plenty of advice from past MC captains to work with though!
You too? Starting to feel like the entire forum is against us

Just new captain help! You’re on year six. I believe in you that you can handle it 😂

Here we go again! The who's the real underdog on the forum debate begins. Or why does the forum choose (incorrectly in the past, I may add) Hackers by a fair majority every year. :ROFLMAO:

Here we go again! The who's the real underdog on the forum debate begins. Or why does the forum choose (incorrectly in the past, I may add) Hackers by a fair majority every year. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not claiming anything about being an underdog, just noticing a trend. Also after @Muchmore post I just realized the entire THP staff is team hackers haha. Except maybe @GolferGal :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

OMG....I'm totally freaking out right now, and trying to explain to my non golfing coworkers why I was screaming.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's difficult for the non-lunatic fringe to grasp what being Captain of Team Hackers in the MC means to us.

Rock on!

Back