What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Dude I would t say I'm a high spin guy around the green, so I cant speak to the spin but they hold much like the 330 when hit into the greens.

Sweet dude, they're long too from what I've heard. I'm gonna pick up a sleeve tomorrow, I'm playing Wednesday.

For real. ..saw some really solid iron distances for me that I hadn't seen in awhile

I love them.

New Pro V1, just a fantastic ball all the way around, especially around the greens.

Solid golf ball, I need to try the 2015 1x though, soon.

FG Tour....I think I'm liking this ball quite a bit.

Tremendous ball, love the low compression, durability is still a bit bothersome though at times.

Fg tour lower compression that rx?

I believe so.
Well color me intrigued.
Allthough I'm going to game this particular rx ball til it's hit into water.
won in KY and now 78

I love them.

Tremendous ball, love the low compression, durability is still a bit bothersome though at times.

The X is really nice too and I've always played the X in past years when not gaming the B330 but this years Pro V is unfreakin real, so awesome!

I love them.

Yes it doesn't take the beating I have a tendency to put on a ball. Trees, cart path, houses, and an ocassional fairway

The X is really nice too and I've always played the X in past years when not gaming the B330 but this years Pro V is unfreakin real, so awesome!

I've played a sleeve of the two-dozen I got and really enjoyed the 1, waiting on some decent weather to get them out again, non of this windy rain crap! LOL

Yes it doesn't take the beating I have a tendency to put on a ball. Trees, cart path, houses, and an ocassional fairway

Too modest dude, there are those of us that have seen you punish the hell out of a ball, you've got game bro and hat ball doesn't stand a chance.

I would hit the B330 and the Duo head to head, if I had a consistent driver swing and wasn't prone to sending balls to the desert.
You are absolutely correct!
These balls are polar opposites.
Very interesting -
I find that the Duo and Duo Spin were equal in distance to the ProV1x off the driver, longer with most irons, and they did not check well on greens with any club. Putter face did feel terrific!
I have yet to play FG Tours from #PersonalDistance, so I cannot comment on those.
I guess I need to pull out the B330 from my bin and put them in play!!
I don't find them to be any where close in distance. The Duo plays like a super ball for me and sticks to the face of the club. There is no spring off the face for me.

NXT Tour S again. Still solid.

The last 2 rounds I have been playing with a Snell "My Tour Ball" 3 piece with urethane cover.
It is one of the best balls I have played in a long time and last year I tried about 8-10 different brand/type balls.
I have gained around 25 yards on my drives. My buddy who I play with weekly was very impressed.
Very controllable with irons and around the greens the spin with the wedges is great. For me it's more of a land, hop and 5' roll out. Very rarely did it check up and just dead stop on normal wedge shots unless I was close around the green and played that type of shot. The type of wedges I play also have an effect on the spin.

For $32 with free shipping you cant go wrong with this ball. I'd say a tour caliper ball that is $10-15 cheaper than Pro V's and the like.

I went with the with the Chromesoft for the whole round today, this ball just continues to impress me on iron shots. Just lands and and checks. Off the driver it's certainly longer than the Supersoft and when you catch it it goes nicely.

I'm back playing the B330S and don't see a switch anytime soon. The ball is durable, long and controllable. Also it takes red sharpie really well.

Maxfli U/6, was ok, but not great. Kind of firm, and not a lot of spin for a urethane ball.

SR2. Really enjoy it but wish it wasn't so expensive.

SR2. Really enjoy it but wish it wasn't so expensive.
I got some of these on Lost Golf Balls in a B330 RX sample pack and really liked them as well. Just don't think they are better than the RX for me

Chrome soft and don't see a switch anytime soon. Just love this ball

Ill switch to a z star xv on occasion but my main gamer is still the b330rx and i love them

Alternated between a TM project A and a bridgestone e6 I found today. Green side spin seemed to be similar. Off of the driver I think the e6 was more forgiving. Compared to my gamer, the previous gen z star xv, chips around the green rolled out a little more but nothing that negatively affected my game at my skill level.

Bridgestone Lady Precept. It was cold and windy so I went with a lower compression ball. Really is a good ball. Flew just fine and was good on the greens.

Most of today's round with with ol trusty ProV1x

Back