What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played terrible today 40/39-79. The ballstriking was way worse than the score indicates as the only saving grace was my chipping.

Don't have any good excuse except the course was PACKED and it was so SLOW. 5+hrs and not a fun round.

Only saving grace is I went to the driving range after the round and seemed to get things sorted out.

First Men's Club event of the year tomorrow, so hopefully I have it turned around....

Broke 80 for the 2nd time ever with a 77!

New personal best for me too!

38/39 on a par 71. The last 4 holes were difficult to hold my focus on, knowing I could very easily break 80 again, so I finished bogey, bogey, birdie, bogey.

Anyways, I think it's a good sign to have broken 80 again so soon this year.

WTG dtak, that is great. Good work.

Broke 80 for the 2nd time ever with a 77!

New personal best for me too!

38/39 on a par 71. The last 4 holes were difficult to hold my focus on, knowing I could very easily break 80 again, so I finished bogey, bogey, birdie, bogey.

Anyways, I think it's a good sign to have broken 80 again so soon this year.

Nice round. I am still on a quest to break 80, so its great to hear of someone else repeating the goal.

Playing from the Senior tees is not as rewarding as you would think. Our greens are lightning fast right now (ask Mary C) and it's extremely easy to roll a putt right off the green as several of our members did today. You would think playing from the Gold (senior) at our course would be a piece of cake. You still got to make putts or eliminate three & four putts and your chipping had better be stellar. I shot 86 yesterday playing with Mary C & KellyBo. Today I shot 85 with our Saturday regulars. Both days I hit the ball pretty darn good. With a slope rating of 65 from the gold tees my handicap for both days averages out at 20.:beat-up: I shoot the same scores from the white tees so should I move back? When the Club Championship comes if you play in the Senior division you have to play the gold tees. I feel like my handicap is going to be pretty stacked unless I start shooting mid 70's quite often.....

Last edited:
Played pretty well today until we got rained out on 16.

Had a 39 on the front with a double on #9 due to an OB tee shot. Was -1 under through 15 on the back when the horn sounded for us to go in. All in all a good day of ball striking and I want to thank the Mashie and Never Compromise Gambler for keeping me in it all day.

Sorry to hear about the rain, but great that you had a nice day and got in almost the full round

Played pretty well today until we got rained out on 16.

Had a 39 on the front with a double on #9 due to an OB tee shot. Was -1 under through 15 on the back when the horn sounded for us to go in. All in all a good day of ball striking and I want to thank the Mashie and Never Compromise Gambler for keeping me in it all day.

Did you find yourself using the Mashie more off the tee? Can you give a over view of how and where about the Mashie? Maybe better for the Mashie thread.

Right now nothing. When I got up this AM it was 18* so no golf until later in the day if at all. Right now it is almost 11.30 and it is still under 30*. Called the course and they think sometime after 12 o'clock. Guess I will go have lunch and then try to get at least 9 holes of so in before the cold starts to set in again. Oh and did I mention the fog all the way down to the ground as well?

Played a little pitch and putt yesterday and today. It is a par 29 and yesterday I went 41 (yuck) - 31. The weather was still pretty nice today so I played it again and went 35-30.

I was scrambling a bunch yesterday but considering the shape of the greens going 31 putts yesterday and 32 today was not too shabby for off season play.

Shot 77 in my first Men's Club event of the year.

Wasted a good round with bogeys on 3 par 5s(just dumb mental mistakes and a little bad luck), a 3 putt bogey on 17 and a double on 18 after a TERRIBLE chip shot that flew the green.

Easily could have been 4-5 shots better. I guess that's why we actually play the rounds...

Shot 77 in my first Men's Club event of the year.

Wasted a good round with bogeys on 3 par 5s(just dumb mental mistakes and a little bad luck), a 3 putt bogey on 17 and a double on 18 after a TERRIBLE chip shot that flew the green.

Easily could have been 4-5 shots better. I guess that's why we actually play the rounds...

Still a nice round though.

Theres no feel in a simulator. It just bothers me. Especially the putting

I've never played one but I can see how that would be the case.

Played well today, shot 73 but man, it could have been a career round if I could have read some putts. I missed 5 putts inside 10ft and they were good putts but bad reads.

Driver got a B+, irons got and A-, chipping C+, putting C+. Good round and feeling good in the new year.

Played well today, shot 73 but man, it could have been a career round if I could have read some putts. I missed 5 putts inside 10ft and they were good putts but bad reads.

Driver got a B+, irons got and A-, chipping C+, putting C+. Good round and feeling good in the new year.

Well done AZ! You are going to be lighting it up in 2011.

55/52
the combo of not swinging a club in forev
lots of layers of clothing
30mph swirling wind
and me just outright sucking right now led to a whopping 107! hahaha

On a par 75 for women, I shot a 115 :clapp: I'm happy with that!! I even got a par on a par 4 that was 308 yards. Drove the ball 175 yards, used my 7 wood and 2 putted for par!! I :love: my 7 wood!!! I even walked the course - 6500 yards :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a par 75 for women, I shot a 115 :clapp: I'm happy with that!! I even got a par on a par 4 that was 308 yards. Drove the ball 175 yards, used my 7 wood and 2 putted for par!! I :love: my 7 wood!!! I even walked the course - 6500 yards :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great round GC. I walk every course that will let me since I am out there for fun and some exercise.

no carts on course today again due to snow so i dusted of the old bagboy push cart.I shot 6 over only played 12 holes 38* real feel 27*i was happy with that and i luved the b330 rx today.ITS hard to tell anything in this kind of weather but b330 rx worked well tryed it against a pro v on a few holes also purchased a box of theb330 to try also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back