What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday 9/20 I had 37 putts 55 on front 43 on back for a 98 bested my fiancee by 1 she had a 99 10th time this year sub 100 and today 9/23 had a 54 with 19 putts on the front.

No round today as it was very rainy. Shot an 82 yesterday!!! The lowest round of my life! Jumped out of the office early because of the cloudy cold weather, and the course was empty. Played the front in 1 hour. The back took me 2 hours because I caught up to the only two groups out on the course. Great day though! Awesome in fact!

Great rounds JC and Graz. I thought I would hit 82 for sure this year after the year I had last year, but my best is a 91. So congrats to you both.

Great rounds JC and Graz. I thought I would hit 82 for sure this year after the year I had last year, but my best is a 91. So congrats to you both.

Thanks Smallville!!! it made my season.

Shot 80 today. 40 on the front and 40 on the back. Hit the irons REALLY well and off the tee only missed one fairway. Putting was really strong with the Bobby Grace. My problem was the wedge play. Just really struggled with my wedges all day.

played 9 the other day shotgun:

14th - Par 3 GIR, 3 putted
15th - Par 4 GIR, 3 putted
16th - Par 5 Under GIR - 3 putted
17th - Par 3 Score: 8 - 3 Putted

The YES! has been killing you lately Dent.

The YES! has been killing you lately Dent.

Oh I know it just hasn't been working out at all. I think next year I might make a switch to something else, probably something more of a blade type. I don't feel much at a loss because this putter was only $50

played 9 the other day shotgun:

14th - Par 3 GIR, 3 putted
15th - Par 4 GIR, 3 putted
16th - Par 5 Under GIR - 3 putted
17th - Par 3 Score: 8 - 3 Putted

Has anyone told you that you are not supposed to putt with your eyes closed? :D

I was putting like blind man thats for sure.

Sorry, couldn't help it. Try what I do when I am putting badly, loosen up and hit the putts like you are just trying to chip it close to the hole with the putter, don't be too mechanical and just hit the ball along the first break line you see. Pot shots at the hole sort of. Some of them will go in and you will get some confidence back.

100. All over the board. I putted well on the front but not on the back. Iron play was bad on the front, decent on the back. If I ever can combine the 2....:angry:

Didn't play today, played just 7 holes after work yesterday, 1 over par, bogeyed the last hole in the dark before I quit.

80 today, but not happy about it. Started on the back with a 39 (+4) Which I also am not too pleased about because all 4 bogeys were really, really stupid. Stuck a par 3 tee shot to within 6 inches on a 220 uphill par 3. Fell apart on the front with a 41 (+5). That included 2 triples.

With 2 triples on the front and only shooting 41, that is pretty freaking good. -1 for the rest of 9. Glad to see the putter was working atleast it sounds Dent. You will get it back.

With 2 triples on the front and only shooting 41, that is pretty freaking good. -1 for the rest of 9. Glad to see the putter was working atleast it sounds Dent. You will get it back.

Thanks JB,

ya only two 3 putts today, which was not too bad. Just seemed to have lost the touch with my putter. I only have a month or so to get it back before the season ends so heres hoping.

One man scramble? First time I ever played that, but it was fun. It was another of what we call "Green to Green". 9 holes of golf, then a pool tournament. I got 3rd in both. 3 under 33 on the golf tied me for 2nd, but the guy I tied with had a better score on the toughest hole so he got second. Fun day yesterday.

One man scramble? First time I ever played that, but it was fun. It was another of what we call "Green to Green". 9 holes of golf, then a pool tournament. I got 3rd in both. 3 under 33 on the golf tied me for 2nd, but the guy I tied with had a better score on the toughest hole so he got second. Fun day yesterday.

3 Under?!! Wow someone should get you signed up in some more tournaments. :D

3 Under?!! Wow someone should get you signed up in some more tournaments. :D

Wish I could do that every day Dent. It was a "One Man Scramble", lol. Two try's at every shot should be a pretty low score.

The winner was an Aussie, now living in the states. Man he could play. He played in my group and shot 5 under.

Wish I could do that every day Dent. It was a "One Man Scramble", lol. Two try's at every shot should be a pretty low score.

The winner was an Aussie, now living in the states. Man he could play. He played in my group and shot 5 under.

Oh I see 2 tries. I guess that is do able then. That sounds fun.

81 at Rock River Hills, driver was working good as were the irons. Putter let me down though, had a couple 3 putts & missed a number of birds that should have dropped. On the back 9 I hit all 7 fairways & was really hitting the driver well.

I went out and played 9 today and shot a 41! four pars and 5 bogeys...it made for a great couple of hours. My normal score for this nine is 48, so taking seven shots off really is a boost to my confidence. I am playing in a tourney next weekend so hopefully it will spill over to next weekend.

Awesome stuff RW. Great round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back