What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that group playing the tips were hacks. Crazy. Deer creek is not the place to be messing with the tips especially the back 9. They probably played the front and thought it wasn't bad then got hit with 480 yd Par 4s and 260yd carries off the tee and said. W. T. F!
True...but I was referring to two guys that showed up in our place on the back. I think we said what you said several times.

True...but I was referring to two guys that showed up in our place on the back. I think we said what you said several times.
Oh yeah those two jerks that ruined what we had going in the front 9... hate this guys

39/41 - 80 today. Kinda feel apart on the last 3 holes (bogey, double, bogey) buy the 15 prior were all round solid. 3 birdies was a welcome surprise!

Meh 42 with a lovely 3 putt to finish things off on 9 after a GIR. 3 weeks with no golf so not bad considering.

49/47 = 96, crappy driving day. Sank some longer putts tho, excited for the PA invitational this coming weekend.

After a rough few weeks, finally turned it around today. 48/46 - 94

41/45, 86 @ Miami International Links. I started the round with a birdie and finished with back to back double bogeys. It could've been a nice round but lost my swing at the end.

Last couple of rounds have been tough. 44/41 - 85 today. Getting stuck in bad habits lately, but then all of a sudden I'll hit a 6 iron from 190 to about 10 feet with a baby draw. Silly game.

42. Recovered from a double, bogey, and triple in the first 4 holes (3 penalties in there) start to finish strong.

Shot 77 on Friday and 85 yesterday.

41/39 = 80 in first outing w hogan's and playing a 3i...ill take it. Back 9 couldve been special, 1 bird, 3 lipped birds, and 3 lipped par save tries.

Ugh! The worst ball striking round of the year for sure. 47/45 for 92. Had nothing working. No more playing until Friday. Just range time to get some kind of swing back for Pittsburg.

Last edited:
Ugh! The worst ball striking round of the year for sure. 47/42 for 92. Had nothing working. No more playing until Friday. Just range time to get some kind of swing back for Pittsburg.
Adds up to 89 for me buddy :)

That's a typo, buddy. Kind of the way my day has gone. Fixed it.
Haha. You will shake it soon buddy! Keep your head up, we all have bad rounds

On Friday, playing the harder 18 at the course I usually play, I turned what probably should have been one of my best rounds ever (it was definitely my best day ever with the driver and my irons weren't far behind) into just a solid round with 4 straight three putt bogeys on the back. The greens sped up and I just couldn't adjust for awhile. Then I managed to chunk a wedge on the last for another bogey. I still ended up with a 75 (35/40) though, which is a score that is probably never going to ruin my day.

On Saturday, the story was just about the opposite. On the easier 18, I started out hitting it terribly and was +5 through 8. My dad challenged me to go -5 for the next 10. I couldn't quite pull it off, but I was -2 the rest of the way and finished with a 74 (38/36), which made me pretty happy.

49/50=99 44 putts. As bad as it looks (and was scorewise) with the putting work I did this past week even most of my 3 putts were 2nd shot lipouts instead of completely missing and I recognised what I did that caused the miss. I foresee better results as I get used to the changes. On the 2 and 1 putts they were nice lag putts and makes. If I can make the putts in 2 or less my score would have been 44/47=91. I gotta make these putts. The rest of my game was really good today.

A disappointing 44/45=89 yesterday morning but it was very windy

Had 160yds to the front of the 17th green straight into a very strong breeze. I hit a perfect 5i and still finished 30yds short of the front of the green!

Club selection was difficult to figure out all the way through the round but my short game deserted me yesterday

Played in a scramble. We finished 4th or 5th at -7. One bogey and 8 birds. 1st place was a -14, 58. Yea, we had no chance.

20 through 5 holes and a nasty t storm rolled through but better to be smart.

82, feeling good about the game, somehow played as a single in an hour and 45 minutes. Everyone thought it would storm, I chanced it and got real lucky apparently.

43/43 86 today w/ 3 birds, 3 pars 8 bogs and the rest not good. 8/14 Fwys 5 of 18 greens 11 2 putts and 7 one putts. Played in just under 2.5 hours. Sand and short game was a little suspect short irons were solid as was putting. Getting there with 3W and 3H but the big stick is an adventure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today was a tough 80, a 43 on the front with 2 fairways and a 37 on the back with 6 fairways, I have no consistency right now with any shot but I'm determined to get it back.

Shot a great 41 tonight on the front and only played 9!!!! Had two birdies and one was from a chip in. Hit five fairways tonight and finally starting to see my distances up in the 250's and 260's. Not shabby for playing on wet Bent Grass Fairways. Now if I could figure out the par 5's at this course i would be maybe shooting par on the front. Happy with the score though!!!

Shot 93 today on a really tough course. Not great, but good enough to take 3rd in the flight. My ball striking was excellent all day and some of my bad holes were from flying the green because I was hitting the ball much better and just couldn't make myself believe it was actually going to go that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back