What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
85 Saturday and 85 Sunday. The front 9 of the Saturday round was a little rough but my putter was on fire all round. The Sunday round should have been worse but my putter stayed hot through the weekend. I hope this continues through the weekend as I have two rounds at Erin Hills that I would like to play moderately well during.

44-44=88, I had 2 birdies, barely missed the 3rd but I had too many doubles and one triple. If I could eliminate a couple of stupid holes I could have a pretty good round.

What did you shoot today?

40/39 for 79. It was a very ho hum day. Nothing overly off. Nothing overly on. Just 7 bogeys and all pars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even Par 72 today, played pretty steady, solid golf
11 of 14 Fairways-14 of 18 Greens-2 of 2 Sand Saves-1/3 Putt Bogey
Front 9 had 1 Birdie, 1 Bogey, 7 Pars
Back 9 had 1 Birdie, 1 Bogey, 7 Pars

38/37 (+9) on a par 66 course nearby.
1 birdie
1 double and 1 triple

Other than the two holes above, it was a pretty solid day.

45/47 for 92. Dew was real heavy this morning. I may go back out this afternoon and see if I can get in the 80's with dry greens to putt on. Sure is getting hot out there though.

44/46 for 90 at Patriot's Glen in Elkton, MD. The course was pretty wet thanks to last night's storms but on the whole the course was in good shape and I was pleasantly surprised.

3 rounds over the weekend, 79/79/77. Starting to hit the ball much more consistently. Really focusing on tempo and not over swinging, especially off the tee. My short game is coming around as well, and the putter is warming up. Have one of our "majors" coming up at the club this weekend, 54-hole stroke play event, with a 36-hole cut down to the top 8. Probably going to take two rounds of about 75 to make the cut, but I think I can manage.

3 rounds over the weekend, 79/79/77. Starting to hit the ball much more consistently. Really focusing on tempo and not over swinging, especially off the tee. My short game is coming around as well, and the putter is warming up. Have one of our "majors" coming up at the club this weekend, 54-hole stroke play event, with a 36-hole cut down to the top 8. Probably going to take two rounds of about 75 to make the cut, but I think I can manage.

awesome stretch of golf there

bumping for my bro

Played 12 holes this afternoon while out with Jen, she shot -1 and I shot -4, but she also had a hole in one

Spoiler
1000847_zpsqxgzw5hk.jpg

Okay, it was only crazy golf but still a good afternoon :D

Went for a 80 today, had no 3 putts and only one double bogey. Had plenty of chances to get in the 70's but just couldn't pull it off. Ball striking was good and did really well with GiRs today

89 today. Started off awful on the front. My buddy called me and said, "Where are you?" I said, "Relax, I'm almost there. We've still got an hour before our tee time at 9:37." He said, "Uh, our tee time is at 8:37. We're on the first tee."

I sprinted from the car, teed off in my tennis shoes. I just could never get comfortable on the front and didn't figure out my swing problem until hole 9. So, 48 on the front, 41 on the back with a double on 18.

42/45 for 87 on my second round today. Was hitting the ball pretty good. Walked 10.7 miles total for both rounds according to my Garmin. So I can have the big popcorn at the movies tonight! :banana:

Another good start, same as Saturday, birdies on first two holes. Unlike Saturday, my back tightened up on the third hole today so I struggled until, mercifully, I had to leave after 15. 10 over through 15 holes. 42 on the front.

41/38=79 today.

Driver and wedges were ON, on the back 9.

36 today. 38/42 then 42/43. Ran out of gas at the end and couldn't putt all day

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

83/83 today doing 36 with KC720 and MHG...so much fun. Consistantly up and down score wise. Back to basics...the little things.

My league woes continued. Played the first 5 holes in +14. Played the last 4 in +1 to card a 51. Will ESC to a 49, first time all year I've had to use ESC. While I'm happy I turned it around these slow starts are murdering me.

Got out for 9 before the game. Shot 42. Greens were really slow and I struggled to adjust with no practice beforehand. I had 3 double bogeys, but two birdies. Drove the ball really well compared to last weekend.

Shot 42/45-87 tonight. Shot some great shots and shot some poor ones. Missed alot of birdie putts that hurt... But I am happy to see where my game is at now. And hitting drives 230-267 helps quiet a bit. :)

Nice round Andrew. Glad to hear you're getting better distance out of your drives. Looks like your hard work is paying off. Just having birdie putts is something I'm not doing much of. When they start falling for you... you could reach a whole new level. Well done.

Shot 42/45-87 tonight. Shot some great shots and shot some poor ones. Missed alot of birdie putts that hurt... But I am happy to see where my game is at now. And hitting drives 230-267 helps quiet a bit. :)

Played with CJ, my buddy Andrew, and CJs buddy McLovin. What ever happened to those good old American names. Anywaysssss

Shot 82 today with virtually no tee game to speak of. It was pretty brutal today and could never really figure out how the greens would receive shots from the junk. Still managed my way around and had a great time.

Played with CJ, my buddy Andrew, and CJs buddy McLovin. What ever happened to those good old American names. Anywaysssss

Shot 82 today with virtually no tee game to speak of. It was pretty brutal today and could never really figure out how the greens would receive shots from the junk. Still managed my way around and had a great time.
Wish you could get to Pittsburgh, think we could win it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back