What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all in the head now gotta block out the doubts and make the stroke and let scotty do the rest
Oh it is clearly in the head. I'm not even scaring the hole. 36 now through 15 if my math is right. Just awful.

Another gorgeous morning here. Played with couple fellow THPers. Struck the ball well just couldn't get any putts to fall once again.

37-37
+2 74
2 FIR
13 GIR
34 putts

38/41. Could have done something special but played the last 3 holes 5over... fun round with Doug
38/45...thise guys on the back should have not come out to play, ha. Guess we need to work on the head game for snail play. I too thought that round was going to be shelf material...next time! Was a blast as always though

38/45...thise guys on the back should have not come out to play, ha. Guess we need to work on the head game for snail play. I too thought that round was going to be shelf material...next time! Was a blast as always though
Yeah that group playing the tips were hacks. Crazy. Deer creek is not the place to be messing with the tips especially the back 9. They probably played the front and thought it wasn't bad then got hit with 480 yd Par 4s and 260yd carries off the tee and said. W. T. F!

91 with 42 putts.

Ouch DeanDec, ouchy on the putt....y.

88 yesterday with a terrible tee game for most of the round. I've been swinging my irons crazily well for me lately but the tee box is leaving me in some odd positions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ouch DeanDec, ouchy on the putt....y.
Yup. Ugly. Missed on the wrong side of the hole all day and payed for it dearly.

Already over it. Will head back to the course this afternoon for some range, practice, and at least another 9.
"A" players never give up

41/42 scrambled around to save pars

Already over it. Will head back to the course this afternoon for some range, practice, and at least another 9.
That's my Dean!

47/54 for 101. Started with hailstorm on first hole , but on hole 2 the sun came through. Putting was poor. Too many 3 putt. Course was soaking wet after rainfall the day before, so there was no roll at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88 45/43.

Really happy with the consistency. More Pars than boogies but a double boogies on both the front and back erased any chase of breaking 80.

Oh well. Next time.

Shot a cool 38/42 80 today. Some of the worst bounces I've had in some time, and to make it worse, I spent most of the day truly frustrated with a regular playing partner. For some reason, they have decided it's alright to walk in my line of sight, talk, scoff, jingle change in their pocket, among other things while I'm trying to hit. If you ever want to beat me at golf, disrespect me and the etiquette of the game. We'll never play again, but at least you will have beaten me!!!!!!

I don't understand it, but I'm losing any interest in playing with him. I'm not paying money on a hobby to spend four hours annoyed/frustrated/livid. That's just stupid.

Shot a cool 38/42 80 today. Some of the worst bounces I've had in some time, and to make it worse, I spent most of the day truly frustrated with a regular playing partner. For some reason, they have decided it's alright to walk in my line of sight, talk, scoff, jingle change in their pocket, among other things while I'm trying to hit. If you ever want to beat me at golf, disrespect me and the etiquette of the game. We'll never play again, but at least you will have beaten me!!!!!!

I don't understand it, but I'm losing any interest in playing with him. I'm not paying money on a hobby to spend four hours annoyed/frustrated/livid. That's just stupid.
Damn, Andy is an ass.

I kid. Deep breaths dudeski.

Damn, Andy is an ass.

I kid. Deep breaths dudeski.

I wish it was Andy. I could actually say something to him as he's always been receptive about etiquette. AMart has turned into one of the best regular playing partners I've ever had.

I wish it was Andy. I could actually say something to him as he's always been receptive about etiquette. AMart has turned into one of the best regular playing partners I've ever had.
You've trained him well, though I never thought he'd be weaned from the puppy pads. :alien:

Instances like this, are why I don't have many playing partners, most of the dudes around here are that way all the time and I've got no time for it.

I played what I feel the best round of my life(not the best score but a much tougher/ longer course). Managed a +5 78(par 73) from about 6400 yards. I even had my kids with me through my round. But it went as such.

38-40=78
27 putts
5/14 fwys( a lot of first cut misses, only 1 horrible tee ball)
9/18 Girs( probably the most Girs I've ever had)

Definitely treading in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure your game is smoking hot right now. And they're just jealous and running out of options. An 80 with bad bounces, unsportsmanlike conduct and interference which might be grounds for a penalty stroke added to their score. Or even a DQ.

We both know you're the better man.

Losers never win.

43 + 47 = 90 today. I never could recover from the double, triple, double start on the back nine.

43 + 47 = 90 today. I never could recover from the double, triple, double start on the back nine.

Looks like our partnership won't be happening anytime soon so plenty of time to get rid of the doubleitis!

39/39 for 78. Poor iron day but chipped well and avoided blow up holes. Great scrambling day.

9 fwy, 5 GIR, 28 putts (one 3-putt), no penalties.
12 pars and 6 bogeys

Looks like our partnership won't be happening anytime soon so plenty of time to get rid of the doubleitis!

I'm really looking forward to the day we can wreck fools and take small chillun home to their mommas! :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back