What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
46/41 - 87

I think Castpro is my long lost bro. Same score 87 same front and back 46-41.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

83, 40/43 @ Crandon Golf in Key Biscayne with Xman. Happy with the score as this is one of the toughest courses in town.

Shot 44 yesterday afternoon for 9. Should have been a 42, but I rolled my tee shot on the 4th hole. Literally rolled it 2 feet. Hey, it was my first driver swing in two months. I abandoned the ball, took a S&D, and re-teed. First nine holes since injuring my shoulders. Two birdies. 16 putts.

Also new sunglasses - prisms installed. Purple. I could really see my ball... and only one of them now.

83, 40/43 @ Crandon Golf in Key Biscayne with Xman. Happy with the score as this is one of the toughest courses in town.

I didn't fair so well...

72.1/138
6,528yrds
1,000degrees

46/48 = 94

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't fair so well...

72.1/138
6,528yrds
1,000degrees

46/48 = 94

You're close to going low bro. Get used to that new putter and it easily sub 90.

Shot 40,41 81 today. 33 putts, only 1 3-putt. Chipping was a little weak today.

Shot 91 (44/47). No excuses, but still favoring a healing groin pull and can't really swing at anything more than maybe 60%. Ordinarily this wouldn't be a problem when hitting straight, but when you're getting less distance, and going left and right, it doesn't bode well for the scorecard. But it was a gorgeous day in so/central NJ, a great foursome and some really nice cigars - no complaining here at all!

46/47-93. Worst round I've shot on my home course in 14 years. It was very windy, pins were in tough spots and the greens were as fast as I've ever played on the course (they have a tournament there this weekend). Was making decent contact with the ball but I was spraying it all over. Also short game and putting was below average. I guess on the positive, I didn't have any of my chunks show up today. Gotta get a range session in to try to get things straightened out a little.

42/41 at broken tee today. Approach shots were garbage, putting was garbage...

Played better than I have any right to today. Shot a 41/38 - 79 @Emerald Bay in Destin from the #2 tees (6620 yards). Slope of 141.

I only had trouble on 4 holes. 2 of them I managed to scratch out bogeys, but I took a triple on the par 4 385yd 5th due to a poor drive & a worse approach. I also took a double on the 215yd par 3 12th due to a bad tee shot.

Front 9: 0, 0, 0, +1, +3, +1, 0, 0, 0
Back 9: 0, 0, +2, 0, 0, 0, -1, +1, 0

Last edited:
41-46=87

Started to leak oil on the back as the round slowed down and a few cry babies in my foursome started throwing temper tantrums (and clubs), but 2 birds on the back (including one on 18) kept me from blowing up entirely.

Just got back from the course....sprayed the driver a bit, but over all I am relatively pleased considering how little I have played lately

43/45=88

43/45-88, had a decent round going by my standards but took a 8 and 7 on a couple of par 4's that just killed my score.

Another 89. 4 rounds in the 80s in a row. Played a course down on the Georgia coast on vacation. Driver disappeared completely for about 3 holes. Just nuts. It's always amazing to me how you can go from piping it down the middle to pulling it left in a heart beat.

Oh well. I'm playing another 9 in the morning. We'll see how it goes...

f2077972699e86469ebb518347e8c9dc.jpg

104 first round with my cure rx2

Played 6 holes tonight before the lightning/thunder in the distance convinced me to leave. Disappointing too, as I was really striking the ball well. I opted to play the tips (which play about 7,000 yards). With the soft conditions it makes for a long trip.

No range session meant a bad approach on one leading to bogey, and then pars from there. Some nice birdie looks but nothing would fall, sadly. I even hit a 3 wood to about 5 feet into the wind on the second par 3, but the darn putt lipped.

No matter. I am really, really happy with my swing experience this evening. Nice and smooth, and relatively straight.

Got an entire round in even with a little rain now and then. Shot 91 and could have been much better but missed some easy putts. 1 blowup hole and 3 penalties.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Shot a very pleasant 84. The A-Swing is working for me. 8 GIRs, including every par 3, and just been better at keeping the ball in play. Add in some decent putting, and we're talking about a real nice round. Hopefully I can replicate it at a course I haven't seen before tomorrow!

39/39 - 78.

After struggling earlier in the week to get up and down, I scrambled my butt off today. Only 4 GIRs, but made a lot of solid up and downs. One bad swing with the driver cost me a chance at a PB, but really happy with the way I'm hitting the ball right now. Working on grip basics right now and if I can ever get comfortable with it and not revert back to old habits, my ball-striking should improve again.

Pz72ObS.png

Book ended myself with dual 60's last week. Hoping for better this week.

First time playing a full straight 18 in quite a while. Played pretty well today. Made 3 birdies, but have 3 double bogeys(2 of which I was in the middle of the FW and had a Gap Wedge in hand). So those need to be cleaned up. Saved my only two 3 putts for the final 2 holes. 40/42 for 82. Also walked and carried my bag today. First time I've carried for 18 in a long long time. Iron game(minus the 3 GW shots) was pretty good. Was trying to keep myself smooth through the zone instead of going hard and hooking it. Overall pretty happy with today.

I walked (and carried) 18 on an impossible to walk (not really) course this morning and kicked the ball around to a 93. All the tempo and focus I've been working on over the last week disappeared and just couldn't get a anything going.

90 today on a 131 slope, 42/48. Me and another single were the first ones on the course and got around pretty quickly. I parred the first 4 holes and kept having to assure the guy I was playing with it was highly unusual.

Around the 13th hole, I started realizing I was putting together a nice round and promptly three putted the next 2 holes. It's a mental issue I gotta work on; when I'm playing well, I feel like I'm getting away with something and keep waiting for everything to fall apart. I hobbled in with bogeys and doubles for a crapfest 48 on the back, realistically it should have been 3 or 4 strokes better.

The majority of my practice has been within 100 yards and I'm seeing a lot of improvement there, so will keep at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back