What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a chance to play Atlanta Athletic Club this morning. Tremendous experience. Very cool facility.

Shot a slightly disappointing 80 (37-43). Played well on the front. Lack of course knowledge burned me a little on the back. Swing got a little loose as well. Three doubles...

Back on the home course today and shot 42,42 84. It was a okay round, nothing special. Kind of hard to get into it after all the excitement at Kansas City over the weekend.

41/40/33/40

Was an interesting getting to know you 36 holes.

41/40/33/40

Was an interesting getting to know you 36 holes.
Clearly 19-27 holes is your sweet spot. Nice string of rounds, cap.

Shot 45 for 9 holes on a par 35. Hit every shot in my bag today: top, chunk, shank, hook, slice....you name it, I hit it. Only hit 2 or 3 shots that I was really happy with, and couldn't figure out the speed of the greens either. Pretty disappointing day.

I shot 82 (39,43) at an away course with the ladies league I play on Wednesdays. I had two birdies and won a close-up. I struggled with my irons but thankfully my driver and putter were really good.

Shot an 87.... Nothing was working on front nine . 4 doubles and two 3 putt bogies... I did play the last 7 holes in 2 over though.

Shot an 87.... Nothing was working on front nine . 4 doubles and two 3 putt bogies... I did play the last 7 holes in 2 over though.

Did you play MCC? That can be a real tough track.

Also a congrats to Kelly on the nice round and close-up.

41 on 9 but had an awesome day. was striking it beautifully, and had my yardages pretty solid with the new irons.

6/7 fairways
3/9 greens with 5 of the remaining 6 within 5 yards of the green.
17 putts - greens were slow...real slow. But I was finding my line really well, just too timid trying to get the speed right.

If I keep playing like that, I can break 80 easily I think. Definitely gave me some good confidence with my game.

+3 38 on par 35 back nine at the after work spot. Was sort of ho hum. Pushed a few drives but made a few putts. Chips and pitches were not crisp and rolled out too much. The young man that I work with and has been playing with us since last year beat me out of $5. Was so proud of him and he is so gonna kick my a$$ regularly in short order. I better start practicing.

JM

Had a chance to play Atlanta Athletic Club this morning. Tremendous experience. Very cool facility.

Shot a slightly disappointing 80 (37-43). Played well on the front. Lack of course knowledge burned me a little on the back. Swing got a little loose as well. Three doubles...
Which course? Highlands? I really want to play there sometime. Such a beautiful track.

41 on 9 but had an awesome day. was striking it beautifully, and had my yardages pretty solid with the new irons.

6/7 fairways
3/9 greens with 5 of the remaining 6 within 5 yards of the green.
17 putts - greens were slow...real slow. But I was finding my line really well, just too timid trying to get the speed right.

If I keep playing like that, I can break 80 easily I think. Definitely gave me some good confidence with my game.
Nice round! Where did you play?

Nice round! Where did you play?

Thanks dude. I played sweetbriar on kind of on impulse. Got home and noticed it was nice so tried to run out for a quick 9.

48/48 at Eagle Crest. The course demands accuracy off the tee, and that was something I just did not have today. 5 penalties off the tee. Oof.

Shot 38-44. Horrible day off the tee and on the greens. I just completely go to hell on bent grass greens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it was technically yesterday evening and it was only 9 but I shot a 39. Which sounds like a decent round for a par 36 and a 10 handicapper like me, but in fact it wasn't good at all. The weather was perfect, the pin placements were ripe for the taking and the tees were up. Most players around my skill level would've shot par with these conditions, and it took me holing a couple 25fters and a miracle flop shot just to shoot 39. Total disappointment.

Did you play MCC? That can be a real tough track.

Also a congrats to Kelly on the nice round and close-up.

Yes played Monroe ...

Clearly 19-27 holes is your sweet spot. Nice string of rounds, cap.
I'm getting there for sure! Feeling better about things by the day honestly. Was actually 3 under through 13 on the second round until I caught a group and had to wait on the tee of 14...4 minutes later I hit my tee ball ob. So pissed. From there I started pressing trying to get the double back and got too aggressive into a couple pins. Lame.

Shot 45 for 9 holes on a par 35. Hit every shot in my bag today: top, chunk, shank, hook, slice....you name it, I hit it. Only hit 2 or 3 shots that I was really happy with, and couldn't figure out the speed of the greens either. Pretty disappointing day.

Better next time bud!

I was +6 through 15 last night before walking off due to slow play.

Wasn't too thrilled with my play but continue to get the ball in the hole.

95 today at my home course . Every part of my game sucked except for my putting. Greens were recently punched and I was rolling the ball pretty darn good on em . Can't blame it on the putting today

41/38=79 1 double and 2 three putt bogies... I missed a lot of opportunities on the greens today

83 42/41 a PB for 2015. 33 putts, 11 fairways, 8 pars, and best for me 9 GIRs. Several good 3 woods to hit the green.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back