What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

You guys and gals are good! I just find what is clean and throw it on...don't know the brand or anything like that. I just make sure the colors match. :)

DefCon1 you’ll find some definite fashionistas here but don’t let that scare you away; they don’t bite. :D

Puma White, gray, and red plaid shorts.
Nike TW Red Polo
Seemore white and red hat
White belt with THP Buckle
Whie and Red FJ Dryjoys.

I am all dressed with no place to play. Black ankle pants, a mint green polo with a zipper trimmed in black & white and a long sleeve lavender polo trimmed in mint green & black. The two shirts are from Tehama's Green line and they're the softest cotten ever. I planned to wear my black slip-on Sandbagger shoes that GG & JB gave me for my birthday. Also a black belt with a silver buckle with flowers etched on it.

Plaid shorts with various shades of blues & orange, along with my dark blue Cutter & Buck shirt trimmed in orange. Followed with my black Sumi-G belt & nike golf shoes.

Here's yesterday's outfit:

Nike Polo - Very light gray with black pinstripes
Black & Gray plaid shorts
THP Buckle w/black embossed belt
Puma short ankle socks - white
Nike SP-3 shoes - white w/black saddle
Bridgestone Golf hat - black & white "Boom It" w/WGC magnetic ball marker clipped on bill

This weekend I will be wearing a navy blue bridesmaids gown, strapless, with 5, yes I said 5 (3 layers of tool), layers on the bottom. With gold shoes. Just remember, payback is a b*tch.

This weekend I will be wearing a navy blue bridesmaids gown, strapless, with 5, yes I said 5 (3 layers of tool), layers on the bottom. With gold shoes. Just remember, payback is a b*tch.

Soxy - I feel your pain. There isn't anything worse than being a bridesmaid.

Yes, but is there a "Caboose Bow"? There is nothing HOTTER than a big ol' piece of drapery fabric tied into a square knot on a woman's backside!

:banana:

Tan shorts, white shirt, tan shoes, tan cap. Just call me "Plain Jane". I love comfort!

Yes, but is there a "Caboose Bow"? There is nothing HOTTER than a big ol' piece of drapery fabric tied into a square knot on a woman's backside!

:banana:

The technical term is "butt bow."

Weedings make the best hunting grounds. Oops!

I wore blue grey ankle pants, a new black short sleeve polo that I bought from Golftini - very cute and very fitted - and a black zip cardigan. I wore black golf shoes and a black belt with a buckle that had a multi-color mosaic star on it.

I wore blue grey ankle pants, a new black short sleeve polo that I bought from Golftini - very cute and very fitted - and a black zip cardigan. I wore black golf shoes and a black belt with a buckle that had a multi-color mosaic star on it.

Post the belt buckle!

It's not the best picture - the light caught it. The colors on the star are very bright. Perhaps someone could tell me how to post small pictures.

IMG_0477.jpg

I like it!

Thanks. Ever since Gasman posted his buckles I keep thinking we need a buckle thread, but never start one.

Thanks. Ever since Gasman posted his buckles I keep thinking we need a buckle thread, but never start one.

What--there's a thread you HAVEN'T started?

I just looked to see if I'd posted a shot of my favorite buckle on photobucket, and I haven't. I'm too lazy to do it now; it's in my album under my profile.

What--there's a thread you HAVEN'T started?

I just looked to see if I'd posted a shot of my favorite buckle on photobucket, and I haven't. I'm too lazy to do it now; it's in my album under my profile.

I thought it was Gasman's job to start the thread so I've been waiting.

The pink heart buckle? Very sparkly - I like sparkly.

Just practiced today. Wore black adidas 3.0's. Grey Oakley pants. White Under Armour tech shirt (it was 36* today) under a black adidas ClimaCool shirt. White Ping hat under a black Puma beanie.

I thought it was Gasman's job to start the thread so I've been waiting.

The pink heart buckle? Very sparkly - I like sparkly.

That's the one. Rory Sabbatini had a rhinestone skull & crossbones belt last year that Jill McGill showed up in, only in pink. That's the one I wanted, but the heart was as close as I could get.

That's the one. Rory Sabbatini had a rhinestone skull & crossbones belt last year that Jill McGill showed up in, only in pink. That's the one I wanted, but the heart was as close as I could get.

I saw an Ed Hardy pink belt the other day with a skull buckle. Now, if I could just remember where I was.

Yesterday I wore Dockers Khaki's, a white PGA brand polo, "plain jane" white socks, white Nike golf shoes and my red Nike Mickey Mouse golf hat.

Back