What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 dozen TM Pentas. I am going to go to Home Depot to buy some sticks for alignment and to help keep my swing on plane.

new sticks

new sticks

wohoooooo
mx300 r300
cant wait to hit these sticks

2 dozen TM Pentas. I am going to go to Home Depot to buy some sticks for alignment and to help keep my swing on plane.

i like both of those purchases! no more yellow zstars?

A silver Clic Gear 3.0.

sweet pick up Seth....btw you may want to spell your swing coach's name right lol

sweet pick up Seth....btw you may want to spell your swing coach's name right lol

thanks thanks (i love having the opportunity to say that)

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Whoops! My bad TC.

I am trying to find my ball and I figured I would try the penta again now that I am contacting the ball better.

Thanks for pointing my gaffe out Thanks. I'll change it tomorrow.

Whoops! My bad TC.

I am trying to find my ball and I figured I would try the penta again now that I am contacting the ball better.

Thanks for pointing my gaffe out Thanks. I'll change it tomorrow.

no worries setho! the penta is definitely my ball of choice but i hate paying for them. i usually just pick up a sleeve and they'll last me for a bit. it's the best feeling ball off the irons for me but i love the performance of the E7 off the tee. good luck with your ball selection, it's a fun process.

29 a dozen at golfballnut.com for mint balls.

One of the best purchases I ever made.

I bought a hyrbid today. Bridgestone GC 16* 1h. Love it love it love it. Perfect draw. The harder i swing it, the more it slightly draws. I left myself a 35 yd chip after being 270 out on a par 5. Off the tee, it goes about 15 yards further, but it draws more.

Won it....didn't buy it Ping iN Series D67

th_IMG_0418.jpg
th_IMG_0420.jpg
th_IMG_0416.jpg

the insert is one of the best i've ever hit. Very responsive, firm but forgiving. It's got a blade look with mallet performance

nice thanks! how's she roll?

the insert is one of the best i've ever hit. Very responsive, firm but forgiving. It's got a blade look with mallet performance

sounds like you chose the right one. that's a sweet win man! i hope it makes a ton of putts for you.

Great looking putter Thanks!

Glad to help a brother out Bogey.

Picked up a new belt yesterday. White/Black Nike Golf reversible. Goes really well with those new shorts I picked up a couple weeks ago!

Just got back from GG, went in to use coupons that came yesterday.

Picked up a very nice used Taylormade RAC TP 60* wedge, Lamkin 3gen grip for it, Nike hat, and a box of Gamers they had on sale. Also got the free two ball sleeve of Bridgestone e7s they were offering.

Today we went to Turtle Bay and I got a Lija shirt on sale, a ball marker and a marker repair tool, a turtle head cover and a visor!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Today we went to Turtle Bay and I got a Lija shirt on sale, a ball marker and a marker repair tool, a turtle head cover and a visor!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I miss Turtle Bay its SOOOO nice there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back