What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today I bought a
Datrek Raptor bag
Bagboy mini GT cart
SeeMore Si3 putter

Wow Wulff, you kind of went off at the store. Good stuff, your set now! Where's the picks?

I bought an Iron Horse logo ball today and a Quarry Oaks logo ball yesterday.

Don't tell Fourputt this, but . . .

Spoiler
I used them as putting balls!

Shhhhh, be very quiet! hehehe

Oh yeah, I also bought a plain white logo ball and a decorative golf ball from Turtle Bay :smile:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I picked up a couple Slazenger golf shorts at GG on sale.

Wow Wulff, you kind of went off at the store. Good stuff, your set now! Where's the picks?

They will be up tomorrow.

TM R9 SuperTri
TM R9 3-Fairway
TM Rescue 19* Hybrid
TM R9 Irons 4-AW
Cleveland CG15 56* Chrome
TM Monaco Bag
Adidas Tour 360 4.0 Shoes

.... haven't bought anything for 10 years, figured I was due!!

:act-up:

Nice haul there Sam. Welcome to THP, if you want check in and sayhello at the check in desk and welcome to the site!!

TM R9 SuperTri
TM R9 3-Fairway
TM Rescue 19* Hybrid
TM R9 Irons 4-AW
Cleveland CG15 56* Chrome
TM Monaco Bag
Adidas Tour 360 4.0 Shoes

.... haven't bought anything for 10 years, figured I was due!!

:act-up:

Wow I just had a moment! Thats awesome! Welcome to THP Sam and awesome way to start lol

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

Haha, thanks Kevin. Glad I did you proud.

I've been reading the forums and reviews here for quite a while, and the opinions I've gathered were really helpful in my major shopping spree. Most importantly, the advice to try everything out first!

I'm just gettig back into competitive golf after 8 years in the wilderness, in the last couple of weeks I have bought the following:

• TM R9 4-9 irons
  • Callaway FT Fusion 3 hydrid
  • Cleveland 46 degree GC 15 wedge
  • Footjoy LoPro shoes
  • Microfibre Golf Pants
  • Balls
  • Iron head covers
  • New handle for the pull cart
  • Other bits and pieces

And no, I haven't told the wife about these purchases! :D

Need a towel?
haha I had to sit down when I read that haul

Haha, thanks Kevin. Glad I did you proud.

I've been reading the forums and reviews here for quite a while, and the opinions I've gathered were really helpful in my major shopping spree. Most importantly, the advice to try everything out first!

Thats awesome bro! From reading your list I cant argue with any of it, some solid clubs there and great choices. The SuperTri is a great driver, been loving mine and Ive had my eyes on those shoes too. Actually I was just building a pair of 3.0's on the miadidas site.

I'm just gettig back into competitive golf after 8 years in the wilderness, in the last couple of weeks I have bought the following:

• TM R9 4-9 irons
  • Callaway FT Fusion 3 hydrid
  • Cleveland 46 degree GC 15 wedge
  • Footjoy LoPro shoes
  • Microfibre Golf Pants
  • Balls
  • Iron head covers
  • New handle for the pull cart
  • Other bits and pieces

And no, I haven't told the wife about these purchases! :D

Damn another nice haul! Good stuff!

Nice pickups Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a couple Slazenger golf shorts at GG on sale.

pretty good shorts and a super price if you picked them up for sale. let me know what you think about them

pretty good shorts and a super price if you picked them up for sale. let me know what you think about them

Yeah they were around the $30 mark on sale, much better then $70 it seems all the others sell for now. Im taking the tags off a pair and wearing them today, no better way to break them in!!

i need to up my game in this thread but i havent had the need to get anything... altho im looking into some jaws wedges

Ordered my brother in law a new putter Odyssey Mini Marxman

28795931.jpg

Well, I thought I could wait awhile, but I have a problem. Adams A3oS 3-5 hybrids and 6-PW. I had to swing them at practice balls last night and can't take them to a course until tomorrow. Arghhhh!

looking at pulling the trigger on a 49* Niblick and one of Puma's new military hats....they're really cool, except for the Rickie Fowler creamsicle one

Creamsicle. That just sounds dirty to me.

Puma had some plaid hats at the hat store in the mall. They were nice, but Puma makes their "one-size-fits-all" hats too small for my big melon.

Well I actually had a custom iron set built yesterday evening at a Cleveland tech van event. I got 6-PW CG7 Black Pearl irons and 3i and 5i Launcher DST fitted with custom shafts and grips. First set of irons i have purchased in 15 years. Will have to go try them out this afternoon at the range and hopefully on the course this weekend.

I just got fitted and ordered Ping G15 irons from my swing coach. I was hitting the 7 iron so well that I just had to go for it. Now I have to wait 7-10 days for them to arrive.

Bought an mint green adidas climalite golf shirt and a Winn AVS Pistol mid size putter grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back