What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dozen Pro V1 PRACTICE balls for $30. I put a black "putting line" over the practice and nobody can tell that I saved $15 on balls. Charlie Sheen would call this winning.

I finally pulled the trigger on getting fitted and bought the TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW and 2 wedges Cleveland CG16. I am so excited, its like an early birthday / christmas present to myself. On a side note, haven't told the wife that I actually bought clubs, she just knows I got fitted today. Can't wait to see her reaction when and if she finds out. :D

Odyssey Tour Black #6 milled putter. And after trying out drivers for six months, the Taylormade Superfast 2.0 driver.

Cobra GT cart bag yellow / black

Good luck Jules lol

:taylormade: xFT Milled Z TP 64 deg. 06 bounce wedge

I finally pulled the trigger on getting fitted and bought the TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW and 2 wedges Cleveland CG16. I am so excited, its like an early birthday / christmas present to myself. On a side note, haven't told the wife that I actually bought clubs, she just knows I got fitted today. Can't wait to see her reaction when and if she finds out. :D

Im sure her reaction will be just like urs when you get the clubs lol

Went to dicks sporting goods to try out some new putters since i was going to grab dinner near by and low and behold i saw a Taylormade Ghost Spider Putter in my size.... so i rolled some balls and bought it! the contrast is amazing can't wait to start working this into my bag i actually didn't think it was supposed to be released till mid july part of the reason i snagged it so quick. lol

You really need to post a pic up of this? I can't wait to see it...

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

I finally decided to upgrade my old Callaway X460 to a Callaway Diablo Edge. Yeah, it's not a Diablo Octane, but it's amazing to me!

Some more E6s was all for me today.. those Cleveland Ultralite woods are calling out to me though.......what to do, what to do

I finally did it! I got fitted for new Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons! I actually got them last Monday and played a round Friday and two Saturday at Chateau Elan and Reunion just outside of Atlanta. It took me until the last 9 holes of the weekend to get settled into the clubs. I shot a clean 44 and even had to take a stroke after a 250+ yard drive hit the water hazard. So far so good.

I finally decided to upgrade my old Callaway X460 to a Callaway Diablo Edge. Yeah, it's not a Diablo Octane, but it's amazing to me!

The Edge is a DANG good driver!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A :taylormade: R11 3 wood
A :taylormade: R11 hat
A :taylormade: wrench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

A :taylormade: R11 3 wood
A :taylormade: R11 hat
A :taylormade: wrench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

nice, enjoy the 3 wood! :)

added an adams pro gold idea tour 23 deg hybrid to go along with my 20 degree that I love

Very nice addition... you have a decent set going... just wait till you add the RAZRs!

Im sure her reaction will be just like urs when you get the clubs lol
Yeah right, she'll find a way to make me feel guilty about my purchase, although all the purchases she makes throughout year, could be close to what I paid for the clubs. I think I am entitled to treat myself at least once a year. Besides this year I won't have a birthday due to our youngest (newborn) daughter's b-day being two days before mine...LOL, sounds like I am making justifications already and I haven't even told her yet.

Waiting on two six pack packages of Penta TP's I bought on eBay to arrive.

Today I purchased an R11 3 Wood, tried out 5 3-woods + my gamer and settled on this guy. 90 holes over the next 3 days will give it a good try-out. I'm still driver hunting, I want to love the R11 Driver but cannot dial it in for the life of me.

Purchased my TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver from TGW this morning along with a TaylorMade Burner 2.0 3 Iron. With 15% off it was a great deal! Can't wait for it to arrive.

Purchased my TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver from TGW this morning along with a TaylorMade Burner 2.0 3 Iron. With 15% off it was a great deal! Can't wait for it to arrive.

It's a fun driver... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back