What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Nike Outlet store and found a pair of "winter" golf gloves for $2.75 (normally $24). Should come in handy later this year.

Balls. No fun to buy but have to do it. Went with the B330 RX. I need to settle on one ball to help my consistency and I think this is going to be the winner. We shall see.

call me crazy but i actually like buying my Zstars lol, maybe its because i have settled on one ball and i know it performs everytime for me but i do enjoy it as much as buying a club

TM Ghost

TM Ghost

Was in the market for a new putter, so the wife and I went to the new Golfsmith in Tysons corner and what a place. Went to my trusted Odyssey's and rolled a few, saw the TM and dropped 21 of 25 putts from 6 to 12 feet. Sold! what a great feel and the ball comes off the face so nice.

Was in the market for a new putter, so the wife and I went to the new Golfsmith in Tysons corner and what a place. Went to my trusted Odyssey's and rolled a few, saw the TM and dropped 21 of 25 putts from 6 to 12 feet. Sold! what a great feel and the ball comes off the face so nice.

Love the look of that putter - as well as the Odyssey Rossie No5. Face balanced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know they tilt the green so almost everything rolls in the cup right?

:p kidding

I use Tapatalk.

Love the look of that putter - as well as the Odyssey Rossie No5. Face balanced!

Yea, it does look sharp. But it feels so good in the hand plus dropping putts was why I bought this one. I have always played Odyssey putters and this one pulled me away.

Yea, it does look sharp. But it feels so good in the hand plus dropping putts was why I bought this one. I have always played Odyssey putters and this one pulled me away.

Have always been a big Odyssey guy myself,that is until I rolled a friends TaylorMade Monza Spider Vicino (center shafted) yesterday...never rolled a putter tat well in my life...may be picking one up tomorrow.

Love that ghost look.

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

nice looking putter....enjoy!

Thanks to the little sell of I finally got around to paying off Kari for my Damascus....

And the other that's coming home with her. lol

You are out of control Jman haha!!! I need to go find that damascus thread to see the pics!

Bought a used SeeMore FGP Putter on ebay for $65 total including shipping. I have officially joined the SeeMore club.

Bought a used SeeMore FGP Putter on ebay for $65 total including shipping. I have officially joined the SeeMore club.

Welcome to the club! make sure you watch the videos on their site, as they advocate a bit if a different set up.

Great putters!

alright! thats awesome! congrats man. great deal!

New Driver day today!

Picked up the 2010 :taylormade: Burner Superfast with the Matrix Ozik 4.8 Stiff shaft, 10.5 degrees. Had been debating between this and the 2010 Nike SQ Machspeed Str8-fit, but this one sounded better and gave me about 10 extra yards of carry. I'm generally a Nike fanboy, but I couldn't be happier with the new stick!

I bought a Taylormade Swing Sleeve based on the feedback I saw on THP. I wasn't able to get to the range with it yet, but my swings in the backyard seemed promising.

New Driver day today!

Picked up the 2010 :taylormade: Burner Superfast with the Matrix Ozik 4.8 Stiff shaft, 10.5 degrees. Had been debating between this and the 2010 Nike SQ Machspeed Str8-fit, but this one sounded better and gave me about 10 extra yards of carry. I'm generally a Nike fanboy, but I couldn't be happier with the new stick!

Great pick-up!

I hate reading this thread everyday! Seeing everyone with their new, spiffy gear makes me mighty green with envy! :alien: But seriously, it is awesome!

Nice bud - congrats!! I think you will be very happy - good to know you already play with some fellow THP'ers that use SeeMore and they can help in person with any questions!

boom chicka bow wow.. your gonna love it!

Nike VR Pro wedge (satin finish) - 56 degree.

Finally pulled a trigger on a new putter...

Picked up a TayloMade Moza Spider Vicino, center shafted. I am loving this putter so far...I tried but couldn't wait for the ghost version to be released.

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

Finally broke down and got a r11 driver 9*. The wifey will be pissed

Finally broke down and got a r11 driver 9*. The wifey will be pissed

LOL...uh oh. Let us know how it goes with a video; audio recording at worst!!

Good job Dawg and welcome to the club :seemore::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back