What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, lol, my FIL was the chief here in Victoria and a firefighter for 35 years. I bet you're really good at ping pong and pool too.

lol we don't have enough guys working to do those things where i work were really short staffed. but i am decent at darts and i get lots of time to work on my swing change and putting on my putting green!

I bought 3 boxes of Pink B330 RX for 20 bucks a piece! I'm gonna get more after the MC.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I bought 3 boxes of Pink B330 RX for 20 bucks a piece! I'm gonna get more after the MC.

Score! I picked up two yesterday. Where did you find them for that cheap?

This cheaper than what I have found online... Where from?

lol we don't have enough guys working to do those things where i work were really short staffed. but i am decent at darts and i get lots of time to work on my swing change and putting on my putting green!
Thats whats important.

Score! I picked up two yesterday. Where did you find them for that cheap?
Those Pink RX's never made it to Canada, but when I'm down in the states I'm going to see if I can find some. I want them in a bad way.

Thats whats important.

Those Pink RX's never made it to Canada, but when I'm down in the states I'm going to see if I can find some. I want them in a bad way.

breeze i can send you a sleeve if you want one i think have one left i can't find them anymore down here they sold out quick once they lowered the prices down.

breeze i can send you a sleeve if you want one i think have one left i can't find them anymore down here they sold out quick once they lowered the prices down.
Thanks man that nice, but believe me we don't want to do that with shipping to Canada for a sleeve of balls. If they are available somewhere when I'm in Myrtle beach then I will pick some up.

Wish it was that way around here... I have my EMT, FF 1 and 2 cert and waited over a year for a job. In a year span literally 5 jobs opened up and they received over 3k applicants for those. My dad was a FF for over 35 years as well and that's what I really want to do.

The pink RX's are pure awesome. My favorite ball by far. :D

Sup Brochachas. PGA Superstore is where I found em. Clearance bin! There is a big one in Myrtle Breeze. I think haha.

Thanks man that nice, but believe me we don't want to do that with shipping to Canada for a sleeve of balls. If they are available somewhere when I'm in Myrtle beach then I will pick some up.

if you don't let me know ill ship them not a big deal.

Wish it was that way around here... I have my EMT, FF 1 and 2 cert and waited over a year for a job. In a year span literally 5 jobs opened up and they received over 3k applicants for those. My dad was a FF for over 35 years as well and that's what I really want to do.

its the same thing here, prob worse honestly. took me 8 years of applying before i got hired. tough market to get into even if you apply at a bunch of large cities. thats honestly your best bet.

60 prov1s in great shape for $48...guy locally had a few thousand balls in his garage, was a interesting site

60 prov1s in great shape for $48...guy locally had a few thousand balls in his garage, was a interesting site

what are you gonna use for the back 9?

Picked up the Stiff Arm for the travel bag.

Bought my first Hybrid today. TaylorMade Rescue 11 TP. Apparently TM just discounted them to $180! :thumb:

Bought my first Hybrid today. TaylorMade Rescue 11 TP. Apparently TM just discounted them to $180! :thumb:

great choice, it's my favorite club right now

what are you gonna use for the back 9?

the man with the silly hat has jokes...lol

went through them all, 3 dozen were newer models, 2 dozen ended up being the 392's

he said for $1 a ball, I can go through and pick out my dozens on my own, might be the move next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back