What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
never hit b330s but after seeing that they sponsered the thp invitational i figured they deserve a shot. i read some great reviews on there b330 so i ordered 2 dozen of them

I bought this a few days ago, but have had a good time putting around with this guy past few days

mSCFekVfS0h0Ed5pcxfH1XA.jpg

Hopefully I'll sneak in a round this weekend and see if a blade putter works better for me than my classic #6 mallet.

Picked up a Golden Ram Tour Grind Tom Watson Blade Putter for $15 to add to my ever growing collection

picked up a pair of Puma pants in black and a black puma belt. now time for some undergear i think...

Ogio golf towel

I had a $10 reward certificate from Golf Galaxy so I swung by to check things out, I ended up picking up a pair of Nike Dunks for $49 plus the $10 off.

I grabbed one of those as well, of of Fairway Styles, love it!

The one I picked up is a Ogio Aqua Tech Performance (whatever that means):
$T2eC16Z,!w0E9szNZtbeBQW42keC7!~~60_35.JPG

I bought the black one

Bought a 60* wedge.

Never had a 60 before. Went to practice range and WOW. Can't wait to play it. I can see a real use for this now.

I never played with wedges higher than 56 before. Never felt a need to nor did I feel I was good enough yet. But now I feel I'm ready for it and it felt great swinging that club. Now I just want to practice and get my swings and distances down.

Never had a 60 before. Went to practice range and WOW. Can't wait to play it. I can see a real use for this now.

That's why I enjoy my 60*, comes in handy a lot for flops around the edges with mad slope for a flop and stop. Enjoy!

That's why I enjoy my 60*, comes in handy a lot for flops around the edges with mad slope for a flop and stop. Enjoy!

I really surprised myself with it. I was hitting awesome full shots with it. But I need to work on short hits. FUN! I honestly didn't think I'd be able to do anything with it and took a chance. I really think I can shave some strokes with this now.

Bought a dozen Hex Blacks (never hit one before) in anticipation of playing at Spirit Hollow in Burlington IA tomorrow. Doesn't look like I'm going to get to use them though based on the weather forecast. :(

Won an auction on the Bay for an AMP 10.5 S and 3FW 15 S. Didn't expect to walk away with both $178 to my door. Guess I have been spending too much time dreaming about the Cell's that I couldn't stop a bid on something Cobra. Not a bad deal I don't think. Was wanting to try a little more lofted driver anyway, or just making excuses to validate my surprise win :eek:k:

Picked up a Ping Zing2 putter as a retirement gift for my coworker and another box of yellow Srixon Z-Star SL for myself. After reviewing the course that us NorCal THPers will be playing in November, I will probably need to p/u at least another box. :golf2:

I just bought: 'Ball Cap Buddy Keeps Caps in Shape While Washing. Time to clean some caps. Amazon had $5.49 with free shipping as a prime member.

Scored a set of Clevleand Mashie irons on Ebay for $150 and bought a dozen Dunlop golf balls at Target for $6.

Round of golf today and some standard VDR grips for my woods (yesterday).

Picked up a set of AP1 712's that a guy played 10 rounds with for $400 bucks. They looked practically brand new. Minimal bag chatter and no marks on the grooves at all. Played 9 with them, I'm in love. I think I'm selling my other sets because I don't want to even pick up my other clubs anymore (Burner 2.0's and Adams CB2's).

My birthday present arrived on Friday from my mom. The Odyssey Metal-X #7. Cant wait to get it out to the course. Even though my birthday is a week away, I had to open it hehe

Gonna grab some e6s from eBay to fill my practice bag that I am buying. That way I'm practicing my 100 and in with the same ball I'm gaming.

My birthday present arrived on Friday from my mom. The Odyssey Metal-X #7. Cant wait to get it out to the course. Even though my birthday is a week away, I had to open it hehe

Switching out the si1? Nice purchase man, I hear the 7 is a beaut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back