What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3f435a2fda1eaec7f6e98441a1e0bc7d.jpg

bb4f9b9e48804c483c8ebcaeb795f636.jpg

5a0049eb0fc5c8cf9c16d9e21aeccfed.jpg

Congrats JMan & why am I not surprised.

James: looks like it has 3 planes on the bottom.

Very nice James

Nice James!

Nice spending spree!

Yep, Tri-Sole FTW! Also has the same dual face milling as the Z-series, I just noticed that today.

Thanks Donne!

I know buddy, was playing with you and unsuccessful at being funny!

How long until it arrives?

Some Steel Wool to aid in the finish removal on my Scotty that I picked up yesterday!

Nice James!

Nice spending spree!

Nah, cancelled the shirts. Plus, had some extra cash in the PP acct.

I know buddy, was playing with you and unsuccessful at being funny!

How long until it arrives?

Probably next week, hopefully before I leave for FL.

Nah, cancelled the shirts. Plus, had some extra cash in the PP acct.
Nice dude! I need to sell some stuff to fund new purchases. My paypal acct is 0.00

Went in to pick up some tees, came out with more than tees....

Two of these that I nearly paid £5 for one at the weekend...

2014-03-06%20clikka.jpg

And these on a deal....

2014-03-06%20pumahats.jpg

(middle one is blue)

And then came home to these that I got off the bay at the weekend, brand new, 15 for the price of a sleeve...
2014-03-06%20dx2.jpg

Just ordered some Oakley buckles a hat and a purple belt they got some decent sales on their website

Nice dude! I need to sell some stuff to fund new purchases. My paypal acct is 0.00

I try to keep mine there, bc when it isn't, well...you see what happens. :banghead:

I don't buy clubs, but damn can I buy putters.

I pulled the trigger on a Scotty Cameron Futura X 35" putter today. Had the shop throw on a red SuperStroke Slim 2.0, as well.

I rolled nearly every putter in the shop over the last couple of weeks and the SCFX just felt amazing. Believe me, I wanted to hate it because it's not the best looking mallet putter in the world. I just couldn't escape how well I was putting with it and the overall feel. Cannot wait to get it out to the course...as soon as this effin snow melts.

Absolutely a sensational putter. I still miss mine!

I try to keep mine there, bc when it isn't, well...you see what happens. :banghead:

I don't buy clubs, but damn can I buy putters.

Putters are the best thing to buy. In my mind the easiest club to change each round if it is up your ally. If not they are sure nice to look at as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I bought my friend a RBZ bonded driver for $99 at Golf Galaxy. They changed the price just as I walked in.

Putters are the best thing to buy. In my mind the easiest club to change each round if it is up your ally. If not they are sure nice to look at as well.

I'm the opposite. If I change putters it's like changing the prescription for my glasses. Now irons? I can change irons mid-round and my game stays as below average as it was before.

Yep, especially if you have a putting method that you believe in and just flat out works. Changing putters isn't much of an issue for me bc of that.

Just received this in the mail today. My Instructor things it will help, I'll give it a try.
ydenumy2.jpg

Nike swag from WGC.
nuqa5ypy.jpg

What golf stuff did you buy today?

This is a couldn't help myself purchase, but I love the look and feel of this club too much and was able to get a really good deal from a fellow THPer with a shaft that I get along with rather well (tt XP 95) so I said why not? It's a lot more forgiving than it looks. It may become the impulse buy of the year for me since it's a club for guys much better than me, but I love the look and have wanted to toy around with a driving iron, so it'll fun to find out if it can win a place in the bag.

aqa3u9ah.jpg

memezyda.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back