What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally pulled the trigger on The Albatross Club, money very well spent.

TaylorMade UDI 3 iron. I love these clubs, they will now be taking the top 3 spots in my bag!

Got a hero 4 silver. Excited about the screen on the back. Here's comes better battery life lol

Got a hero 4 silver. Excited about the screen on the back. Here's comes better battery life lol

Awesome purchase. I really want one, but just cannot swing it right now.

Looking forward to some videos dude.

No driver in your bag?

See my sig. :smile: I am taking a long term hiatus from woods and graphite shafts and see how this goes. My bet is I will be much better for it.

No willpower. Bought a W/S 8883 BLK today. Couldn't miss in the store.

ce563dfe7e1dbfefe9e835c5ba10870e.jpg

Finally found a milled face putter I couldn't live without. Dang I love this thing so far.
69375831f19071d2f077c1280b60dff4.jpg

After reading canadans thoughts about the I-line putter grips figured id try one. So a blue one and a pink one are both on their way yo my door step.

Titleist Staff Stand Bag. Went in thinking it would be $270. They had marked it down to 209 this week and bags were 20% off at the moment at Golftown. Add in a $50 gift card and it made an easy decision for me.

Cancelled my global golf order for the U45 and put the trade in to new Srixon Zstar XVs (They finally added the new ones on their site)

Just won j15 black oxide wedges 52,56 and 60 new in plastic for 300 shipped :)

Beast! I will be eyeing up a chrome 54 and 50 sometime later in the year after the housing situation settles down

Nice! I'll be eyeing a 58 soon but still unsure of finish.

Well...found a pretty pristine condition R9 SuperTri on the bay for a real steal...so I stole it. Well not really, I'm paying for it, but yea.

After hearing some of the recent comments about it, and re-reading JB's review from a couple years ago when it was new...I decided to pull the trigger. Was thinking about a TM driver for a while and decided this was a good choice.

A load of stuff from GolfWorks for my new club building hobby. First build will be putting a Prolaunch Red that I got for cheap from there in my heavenwood to try to bring the launch / spin down a bit.

Thoughts you were going j15
Global Golf won't be carrying the new bstone clubs and my fundage is there with the trade ins, so, went with some lightly used CB 2.0 fun instead.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a mid size NDMC for my newly shortened PX LZ Handmade Grandaddy edition. Can not wait to swing this thing in the DBD now that it is my gamer length!

Thanks again Pete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 e6 dozen in yellow. Love the last e6 so I figure I couldn't go wrong with these. Can't wait for the snow to melt, ready for warmer weather!

These babies came in today - freshly here for the 2015 season- new grips tomorrow and added to the bag
fe26723d6fda7e2054aa44caab2c7bb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back