What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$99! Thank you very much....

0d70687262c0ccbc8257dfc57daacd77_zps500a974e.jpg

JM

Some pro shop swag, one Adidas shirt, one FJ shirt and an Adidas wind breaker.

Just ordered a birdieball putting green.

Ordered Callaway XR Hybrids 19* & 22* w/UST Proforce V2 to round out the top of my new irons

Couple dozen of last year's Z-stars

Got a Sun Mountain C-130 USA edition cart bag today.

Just ordered one of these in 9.5"
Z

I did have the Cobra Bio Cell Staff on order but after 2 months (yes 2 months!!!) of waiting I cancelled and ordered the Titleist, I have been told it will be here in 3 days. My pro told me when I ordered the Cobra bag with him that he hated dealing with Cobra and that their service was terrible, I will seriously think before I buy Cobra again.

Just ordered a 9.5" Titleist staff bag, I did have the Cobra Bio staff bag on order, but after waiting over 2 months (yes 2 months!!), it was cancelled and went with the Titleist (it will be here in 3 days). My pro told me at the time that Cobra are hard to deal with and their customer service is poor, he was right and I will seriously doubt I will order anything Cobra again.

Bought another Oakley Elemental golf shirt new off ebay for $25, They are $50 at dicks. Also bought 50 TM Penta TPs for $42 I tried the lethals last year on and off and was not really impressed with them. I don't think I have ever played the TP. Ill probably switch between the XV, Pro Vs and these

I found a 15 degree hybrid that I have been wanting for some time now. It was a heck of a deal at $29.95 on ebay in pristine condition. In a few days I will be welcoming a TaylorMade Rescue 15 degree hybrid to my bag. :bomb: It looks like somebody bought this thing and immediately stuck it in their closet several years ago. I had one just like it when they first came out and let it get away .

A black 59 Belts (new) strap off ebay.

Made a trade, the TT Onyx wedge shafts have been acquired.

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

THP'ers rock.

Made a trade, the TT Onyx wedge shafts have been acquired.

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

THP'ers rock.

Jealous. Not gonna lie.

I acquired some desired wedges via a trade with a very reputable source.

Oh, and I ordered a set of XR Pro Irons.

#2015BagLockDown

I acquired some desired wedges via a trade with a very reputable source.

Oh, and I ordered a set of XR Pro Irons.

#2015BagLockDown

This reputable source sounds classy.

JPX EZ - 2 Hybrid (16* / stiff shaft) + 2 MP-T4 wedges (58/10 and 54/9) from Rockbottom Golf

Let's me put the same wedges in a second (remote) bag and I am curious to see how the 2H works for me.

Prices were great (Rockbottom matched price on wedges from elsewhere)

Boy this cold winter weather makes golf expensive!

I found some 1960's Golf Pride Traction Action putter grips this week. Very hard to find. Got to have an old school grip on an old putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back