What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is so bad for me right now. I need something new and shiny to arrive at my house in a box. And soon. To the ponder thread I go

This beauty. Always looking to improve my stroke.

$_35.JPG

Looks familiar however ours is used to practice striking down on irons. If you hit behind the ball you hit hard plastic. I glad you posted this as I need to pull this out of the shed behind the house and use it this spring :thumb:

Picked up a Cobra baffler xl 17* hybrid and some golf socks.

Replaced my Covert Tour with another trusty ol' XHot. Could be time to move the G25 hybrids to finish out the Callaway bag.

This arrived.
5d993eea7c66887bf8404648d1d291ca.jpg

Will he replacing 5w, and go along nicely with 20 and 23 degree u45 in the bag

This arrived.
5d993eea7c66887bf8404648d1d291ca.jpg

Will he replacing 5w, and go along nicely with 20 and 23 degree u45 in the bag
Bring it tomorrow...and those nasty metal woods...also the 715...add in the 725's...that should do it.

Bring it tomorrow...and those nasty metal woods...also the 715...add in the 725's...that should do it.
Haha. Will bring the whole shop??

2014 US Open Callaway Coin. Now I have to find the other 2014 ones.

coins1_zps84fb3484.png

...and I just scored a Bettinardi belt buckle off eBay for $40. Now that's win!

Last edited:
Nice! That's a steal.

And it's the hometown Blackhawks buckle, too. He didn't have Bettinardi in the title of the auction, so I was really hoping I was gonna get it for his initial price of $9!

Bought me a X2 Hot 3 Hybo from Sanzabar. Looking forward to getting it.

Bought a set of 1990 Apex Ben Hogan Grind irons at the Denver Golf Expo - SUUHHHHWEET!
IMAG0390_zps69bb8df1.jpg

Can't wait for the weather to get better so I can swing 'em :D

I bought a home on a golf course today. Does that count? Well, it was actually yesterday now, but what ever. I'm excited.

I bought a home on a golf course today. Does that count? Well, it was actually yesterday now, but what ever. I'm excited.
Congrats!

Bought a set of 1990 Apex Ben Hogan Grind irons at the Denver Golf Expo - SUUHHHHWEET!
IMAG0390_zps69bb8df1.jpg

Very nice irons, love the look of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMAG0390_zps69bb8df1.jpg

I was looking at those and the Wilson set...nice grab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back