What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was official hole in one watcher for our central committee golf tournament and sponsor sign setter upper/grabber. It kind of sucked watching everyone else play golf and I had to just sit there. Half of the shots, I felt like going, "Would you give me that thing......." Nobody running this thing had a clue about golf, so I figured it would be better if I donated my time HELPING, instead of PLAYING.

Played in my Club Championship and finished first in my divison :blob:

I guess I need to read the fibrotic more :D

Great job OG

3 hours of practice today

3 hours of practice today

Today was fun filled and full of much needed practice
I pretty much killed the grass but worth all the work with testing new balls I got today
33xy6nr.jpg

Wow. If I hit balls for 3 hours I would be in a wheelchair after. I'm jealous.

Today was fun filled and full of much needed practice
I pretty much killed the grass but worth all the work with testing new balls I got today
33xy6nr.jpg

Dayum,how,s your back!

I took like 15 minute breaks but the backs fine, just my arms are kinda sore lol, but this is the alternative to not being able to go to the range or play a round.

Merged with the What golf stuff did you do today thread.

Ended up helping out at the course today since they were short handed and had two events going back to back today inside (banquet, wedding). So while the young guys were up moving things around, I helped with carts and getting water jugs refilled.

Ended up helping out at the course today since they were short handed and had two events going back to back today inside (banquet, wedding). So while the young guys were up moving things around, I helped with carts and getting water jugs refilled.

Good job buddy! :clapp: I help my course as often as possible as the little things are much appreciated.

I played nine today it was fun!

oh boy look at you mr fancy pants. sounds like a nice place. maybe when i come visit you can take me there and ill show you how to play Bingo Bango Bongo

Ha, it was a nice place with some hot chicks at the pool.

So tomorrow is the round to wrap the title up. Any good suggestions?

Find that same groove back that you had yesterday, and then trust it!

The range is out of order due to t-storms here in the Atlanta area. Am going to the PGA Superstore and play around with their putter selections. I'm in need of a new putter.

The range is out of order due to t-storms here in the Atlanta area. Am going to the PGA Superstore and play around with their putter selections. I'm in need of a new putter.

Check out the new Odyssey Metal X line of putters. Big fan of the not too soft new insert.

So tomorrow is the round to wrap the title up. Any good suggestions?

Do your best rain dance and pray for a rain-shortened event! (If your weather is like Atlanta's this morning, that should be an easy prayer to answer)

Heading out to play 9 with my pops before I head back home. Looking forward to it, I have always loved the rounds I get to play with my dad.

Speaking of rain, looks like I won't be doing anything outdoors today. So, golf related, I think I will return the white Adidas shorts I bought last week, that turned out to be transparent once I got them on (no one needs to see that). While I'm at PGA SS, I will undoubtedly look around some even though I am incredibly content with my equipment right now. If a 58* or 60* ATV wedge is on the pre-owned rack at a good price, there could be trouble.

Last edited:
Check out the new Odyssey Metal X line of putters. Big fan of the not too soft new insert.

PGA store didn't have the Odyssey Metal X available for a lefty tester. After testing some of the other options, I liked the Ping Scottsdale Senita the best so far. Even tested with their in-store Ping app and the app says the putter was a good fit. Will keep checking for the Metal-X availability.

All I did is clean the clubs and loved every second of it. The ladies are looking good

Cleaned my clubs (grips, shafts, head) and golf bag.

I like to have my equipment locked, stocked, and loaded before heading off to war LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back