What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range session and practice green time (chipping). I love practice, wish I could do it for 10 hours a day!

Walked a quick 9. it was ok

Went to the golf shop for about 45 min. Didn't buy anything.

Just put in some time on THP and watched a lot of LPGA golf on TV.

Played 18 holes. Much better than last Sunday, but still pretty lousy score-wise. On the upside, I think a larger portion of my shots were of the "pretty decent to very good" variety than any round I've played this year. Struggled with more pull-hooks, weak driver shots, and the usual handful of blow-up holes due to short game misfires, though. I hope the short game lesson on Tuesday gets me pointed back in the right direction for scoring improvement.

Got 18 in at the local course and spent some time on the putting green after. Really struggled putting today.

Played 18. good stuff

I need to clean the rest of the clubs and get them on par with those shiny Razr X's.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Range session plus some putting work. I lost too many strokes to 3-putts the last few times out.

Also went with my son to pick up his "package" (official shirt, hat, etc) for the Travelers Championship in a couple of weeks - he's volunteering.

I've got tickets so I'll be attending while he's working. I think I'll volunteer next year myself actually.

Ken

Had a men's league "major" tonight. I also witnessed someone forget that their golf bag was still on the cart and go home. How do you forget your freaking golf bag?

Played 9 this morning before work. Well, actually the early afternoon but it felt like morning since I slept so late.

Had a men's league "major" tonight. I also witnessed someone forget that their golf bag was still on the cart and go home. How do you forget your freaking golf bag?
No idea? That's hilarious, though!

No idea? That's hilarious, though!

I laughed quite a bit when I went outside and noticed it. I would like to be around when the guy realizes he left his bag. That's got to be embarrassing tomorrow when he goes back to the course to get his clubs.

John Deere Tap'n

Did more paintfill on all my stuff, it turned out pretty cool- red and blue all around!

7175638335_84c1f9e6cd.jpg

I just played 6 holes. Meh.

I just played 6 holes. Meh.

That sucks, weather???

I only pondered golf stuff, I guess I paint filled my stuff today and not last night since it was 1 am then

Picked up my r11s with c tapers hit the range and played 27 holes.

Just got in a quick 27 on Tiger Woods '12. Won the US Open and the "UK Open". Pretty tired after all of that.

Just got in a quick 27 on Tiger Woods '12. Won the US Open and the "UK Open". Pretty tired after all of that.

Don't forget to stretch afterwards. :)

Hitting the range in about 40 minutes.

I got free pro v1's!

I got free pro v1's!

I done a survey on titleist website and I got picked to receive a dozen pro v1 balls!!!! However I've never played these. They may spin to much for me. I guess we shall see. Either way they were free so if I lose a few it won't hurt as bad.I'll try them out tomorow after my driver lesson.

Congrat's on the box of Pro V's . Test them out around the green and let us know how they work for you.

I kinda hope I don't like them... There to expensive I think.lol

I had kind of a fun day. Did my first rules officiating ride along at the northern junior boys qualifier for our province. First thing was a ride out with the head rules guy to check tee markers and measure pin positions and make sure they matched the pin sheet.
Then I went out with Linda and we followed the first three groups around the course. As it poured rain for about 2 1/2 hours this morning and had rained all day yesterday they were allowed lift clean and place (within 1 club length) through the green. The part that amazed me abiut that was how few of the kids wanted to use lift clean and place, even when they were in trouble.
We had a few minor problems but things mostly went smooth. You gotta admire the belief youth has in their game. One kid hit two shots OB from the same place with the same club. When he hit the third one the hedge slowed it down as it went through enough it stopped on the road but just in bounds.

The rules official I was with only had to hand out one penalty when one kid ended up under a tree in the fescue. He lifted cleaned and placed and before anyone could say stop he started ripping grass out behind his ball. Apart from him there was one kid who dug his feet in in the bunker and claimed it was casual water.

Like I said though mostly a fun day and I got 9 of my 20 hours for level two done too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back