What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marked 3 dozen golf balls.

that's a pain, especially when you mark them like I do lol

I do 3 dots in a line under the logo's on both sides. Why I started doing it that way I have no clue, especially since I play alone most of the time lol

I put in about an hours worth of work pitching with my 52* to a downhill pin trying to land the ball inside a 4x3 foot box and let the ball release down to the hole. I was working from about 12-15 yards from the box into a little of an elevated landing area and then downhill to the pin and trying to stop the ball inside 8 feet. Was about a 30-35% success rate. So needs some work. Will contine to work that shot till i get to about a 60% sucess rate.

Also walked a little over 2 and half miles tonight with g/f in under 49 minutes. While not blistering fast, its our best since we started walking about 3 weeks ago and is part of our weight loss diet and my endurance build for golf.

Played 36 on 2 different courses and found more things to like about the Nike 20xi-x balls.

Putt with the new Odyssey #7 belly today for a good hour+. Really staying on my intended line a lot better now. Getting the speed down outside of 10 feet will take a bit of time but it'll get there. Testing out the B-330S out around the practice green as well. Smacked the flag stick multiple times from a good 25+ feet away with them.

Short game is in overhaul mode right now. Not that it was terrible before but I'm always looking to improve. (aren't we all) and I feel like if I can get up and down just 2-3 times more a round then I can start regularly shooting high 70's.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Lol, you are the Bingo Bango Bongo master.

Tap-in Talking

some day I hope that I can chip to the actual pin as well as I can chip to the fringe

went to GG got nike frees, went to play chip and putt and did champ spike testing, had an AMAZING short game round chipped in a few times and finally seem to have gotten my putting figured out. changed a few things. its nice to finally putt like a guy who owns 20 putters instead of a 3 jack master.

Good, I expect some lessons tomorrow bro

went to GG got nike frees, went to play chip and putt and did champ spike testing, had an AMAZING short game round chipped in a few times and finally seem to have gotten my putting figured out. changed a few things. its nice to finally putt like a guy who owns 20 putters instead of a 3 jack master.

Good, I expect some lessons tomorrow bro

i swear i could be anyone on the PGA tour on that chip and putt course. its my home course, i play there more than anywhere else. lol im gonna ask for a bag tag next time im there.

Waltz Chip and Putt bag tag FTW!!!!!

Packed my bag & clubs for the THP Texas outing :)

you do tear it up there...you love the shaggy greens

i swear i could be anyone on the PGA tour on that chip and putt course. its my home course, i play there more than anywhere else. lol im gonna ask for a bag tag next time im there.

Waltz Chip and Putt bag tag FTW!!!!!

Discovered basically by accident that Ogio has a new product coming out that will apparently attach to some of their current bags but hey wouldn't give me any details.

More info in the Grom XX thread.

Ken

10:30-11:30 putting.
11:30-12:30 chipping, bunker shots, short pitch shots.
12:30-1:00 lunch.
1:15-4:00 wedges from 30-110 yards with some bunker play mixed in for fun.
5:00-6:00 gym.

Played 18, one the team match with my boss's again. So far this year I am 6 wins 1 loss as teams. Front 9 was good back 9 blew.

Watched some golf on TGC, played 18 with my friend Old Gray, and talked a little here on THP. Great day IMO.

Practiced a little on the course green, I didn't stay till 11 pm like last time though lol and I didn't sneak into the neighborhood par three either to practice my short game since it's conveniently 10 feet outside. . .

Practiced a little on the course green, I didn't stay till 11 pm like last time though lol and I didn't sneak into the neighborhood par three either to practice my short game since it's conveniently 10 feet outside. . .

that's devotion right there!

that's devotion right there!

Oh yeah! The neighborhood putting green has a little street light on the corner so on those days that I want to blow off some steam I practice there as late as I can and when the moon is good I go to hole 3 a par 3

10:30-11:30 putting.
11:30-12:30 chipping, bunker shots, short pitch shots.
12:30-1:00 lunch.
1:15-4:00 wedges from 30-110 yards with some bunker play mixed in for fun.
5:00-6:00 gym.

This what I need to be doing. And how you get a + sign in front of your handicap.

27 holes after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back