What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the driving range and got a lesson from my instructor. He's really pleased with the progress that I am making, been trying to re-build my swing all summer and have not been able to get together with him for instruction. Now that his busy season is coming to an end, I will probably be able to get together with him more. Today we worked on irons for a large bucket and then a small bucket with the driver. pro

back swing reps this evening. boy its annoying but i hope it pays off.

Just thping, feels like an eternity since I last swung a club

I played 27 holes today. That was fun.

Shouldn't you be in class?

It's a law in SC that all public universities have to cancel class. Awesome.

Today I spent a little over an hour chipping and putting.

Just 18 holes today. Beautiful day for fall golf!

Went for a fitting and left my clubs for adjustments: +1", 3 degrees more upright and regrip with midsize Golfpride Tour Velvet grips...

Went for a fitting and left my clubs for adjustments: +1", 3 degrees more upright and regrip with midsize Golfpride Tour Velvet grips...

Oh, and I drooled all over the R11s...

I started something that I have never done before...well actually yetserday but hope to finish today. I started regripping my clubs. I never knew it was as easy as it was but I had a fellow coach/teccher from another school show me after a workshop yesterday. So I am finally getting to use my grips that Tadashi70 sent me.

Prepped, trimmed, and installed the White Tie to a Fit adapter. That was pretty much it for the day...damn work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prepped, trimmed, and installed the White Tie to a Fit adapter. That was pretty much it for the day...damn work.

Sweet Jman. I was supposed to get Fit tips yesterday but no bueno. Now I'm not sure if I will have the shaft for this weekend

Sweet Jman. I was supposed to get Fit tips yesterday but no bueno. Now I'm not sure if I will have the shaft for this weekend

I was on my last one. I'd ordered a couple more as well but somehow the order was canceled, irritation had ensued with said seller. I like to have 1-2 extras on hand because you just never know! Hehe

I now see your point! I've been waiting 2 weeks

I read through JBs short game journey and went to the chipping green yesterday to work on some stuff. Really trying to get that part of my game on point

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Sweet net. I hit the range and then walked nine. Played really well and ended with a birdie on a really tough hole I've never three'd.

110 balls at the driving range on the way home from work. Ears were cold and very windy. Oh well, it wasn't that bad out there. Hoping to play 18 sometime between now and Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back