What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how to get 9 in today. Upgraded car in Jacksonville, FL to SUV to make sure we have enough room for all clubs and bags. Got email from tournament coordinator that all our HCPs and info was in. Can't wait to play TPC Sawgrass stadium, dye valley courses and Palencia Country Club in just two weeks!

Last edited:
Got in an 1.5 hours of short game practice late this afternoon. Have our fall member-member this weekend. Two round best ball format. Shotgunning it at 9:30am in the morning.

Played a great course on vacation with my brother in law. We played from the golds and a few of the 480 yd par fours and 600 yard par fives got the best of me. All in all played well and enjoyed the course.

Hour and a half of practice. Small bucket on the range. Then short game.

Putting wasn't as solid as the past few days but the full swings were much improved.

Hit some balls in the back yard into the lake, THP, and endless thoughts about an amazing opportunity.

Made a tee time for Cinnabar Hills in San Jose tomorrow morning. I'm excited because I haven't played there before.

I joined our new home golf course today (Monroe CC), which is absolutely beautiful and in awesome shape. :blob:

I also got to play with a mini tour player today who is playing in a tournament at my club tomorrow. It's one step below the Web.com tour. He hooked up with me on the back nine and it was so fun, watching him hit the ball out of sight. He is from Arizona and the name on his tour bag was Anthony Fontana. The young man impressed the heck out of me. Fortunately I was hitting the ball pretty decent so I did not embarrass myself :golf3:. I told him that I was coming out tomorrow to watch him play during the tournament. I also told him he needed to join THP and he said sure, he would check us out asap.

Great job with not embarrassing yourself :blob: i kid i kid
Even better job repping THP
I joined our new home golf course today (Monroe CC), which is absolutely beautiful and in awesome shape. :blob:

I also got to play with a mini tour player today who is playing in a tournament at my club tomorrow. It's one step below the Web.com tour. He hooked up with me on the back nine and it was so fun, watching him hit the ball out of sight. He is from Arizona and the name on his tour bag was Anthony Fontana. The young man impressed the heck out of me. Fortunately I was hitting the ball pretty decent so I did not embarrass myself :golf3:. I told him that I was coming out tomorrow to watch him play during the tournament. I also told him he needed to join THP and he said sure, he would check us out asap.

I had a nice little range session. Mostly focused on hitting irons. It is always nice to see improvement.

Played 18 with Mottoo and Kmac.

Ballin' it up with JakeNation.

Played 18 holes today.

I thought about golf.....that's it. Tomorrow I plan on putting it down.

went to Dicks to try out some clubs, it was fun and I really like th Spider Ghost s

I almost Golfed, I thp'd and I pondered Morgan cup awesomeness

Tested out the 913d2 with a Diamana ilima 70, Rip 70, and Rip Phenom 70. Pretty sweet, but not convinced yet

Played in my first scramble (my team got 2nd with -6) and ordered the black PING DLX I've been lusting after.

So today was planning on trying out my new Ghost Spider S but there was snow on the ground when I got up! I'm like, "hey, I have a tee time on Monday!" So just putted in the basement in my man cave and did some work from home. I love my new putter and the feel is awesome. I feel like I can keep it steadier than my Odyssey Black. Snow has now melted but hoping by Monday the temps will hit 48 as the weather man is predicting. God I love golf! I am going to die this winter waiting to hit the links again this spring. I'm glad I found THP to carry me through the winter.

I made this. I need to clean it up but I'm happy with it. I've never worked with leather and I don't know how to sew. This was all done by just eye balling it.
Tan=elk
Brown=calf skin
Liner=Rabit fur

B9C4661C-598F-4B50-8B0D-6D9AA754C807-1362-00000126243E57C3.jpg
[/IMG]

Moved money around so I can pay my outing deposit on Monday!

I made this. I need to clean it up but I'm happy with it. I've never worked with leather and I don't know how to sew. This was all done by just eye balling it.
Tan=elk
Brown=calf skin
Liner=Rabit fur

B9C4661C-598F-4B50-8B0D-6D9AA754C807-1362-00000126243E57C3.jpg
[/IMG]

absolutely beautiful man, how long did it take you?

Played 18 in the rain and sleet. It sucked, but I love the X2!!!

absolutely beautiful man, how long did it take you?

So far just about 3 hours. I put in a magnetic closure. It's still a little sloppy but once I clean it up it's gonna be great. I like the material's I used and I have enough left over for my hybrids and maybe my driver total cost for custom handmade leather head covers. $65.00 not bad for a full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back