What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some day I'll reach Crossfield level of awesomeness. True deity level.

we all want launch monitor data otherwise it doesn't count as a real review...hard data :D

I'm sure they will be filled with more Jman awesomeness

we all want launch monitor data otherwise it doesn't count as a real review...hard data :D

I'm sure they will be filled with more Jman awesomeness

And don't forget desire of ranking things best to worst, and giving them random ass star levels too. :alien:

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I played 9. Got a little frustrated at pace of play and called it a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I played 9. Got a little frustrated at pace if play and called it a day.

My round yesterday was 5.5 hours and it led to a late round collapse for me. At least that's my excuse.
Waiting for every shot is freaking exhausting.

Played 18 with my bro Freddie. Worked on my swing a bit and just had a great afternoon of golf.

Did some Seeeeeeerious reshafting/epoxying today. Lots drying right now.

Then some putting. Time to get my stroke in check!
Ugh I did that yesterday. That crap starts to stink.

Went to the cleveland golf show

Checked out the new to me flat stick. Excited to try out a 33 inch putter my current gamer is 35

Mapped out my bay for my SIM. Should be hitting by end of week.

THP & golf on TV, I am so ready to hit the links.

What are you getting?

Just went with Optishot for now. Definitely considering the SkyTrak. Maybe upgrade to that next year.

haha, dude I love everything about it. Soooo much better than sitting in front of a TV or computer.
Oh don't get me wrong, I sat in the garage with a beer a cigar and watched golf as I did it all in all a nice relaxing day. I just can't stand the smell of the epoxy.

Did some Seeeeeeerious reshafting/epoxying today. Lots drying right now.

Then some putting. Time to get my stroke in check!
I "helped"....aka chatted and THP'd. Rolled some putts as well.

Oh don't get me wrong, I sat in the garage with a beer a cigar and watched golf as I did it all in all a nice relaxing day. I just can't stand the smell of the epoxy.

A few strange smells depending on the product eh?

That initial 'break' and pull away of the shaft reeks.

Trying my hand for the first time at paint filling clubs, and spent time on THP thats all for today.

Just worked on my putting tonight after changing where I look when I putt. Seems to be working quiet well and even drained a 20 footer last night on the golf simulator.

While watching golf, I marked a bunch of new balls and put them in the bag. Took out my 7 and 9 irons after much consideration, since I can make do without them. Cleaned my clubs and grips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back