What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 and spent time on THP with a little Golf Channel thrown in for good measure.

Hitting the range tonight, specifically the putting green.

Started a new sequence of lessons with my new instructor. First one went well! Feeling optimistic about the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to play 9 holes. Mother Nature decided that was too many and stopped us after 4.

Tried to play 9 holes. Mother Nature decided that was too many and stopped us after 4.

Four more than I had.

Practice green for lunch. Chipping and putting. Working hard with the new putter to be ready for Saturday.

9 holes and some swings in the backyard afterwards.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Writing day today.

Picked up my hybrids from the shop, new shafts installed. Excited for the upcoming golf.

played 13 holes before i had to jet to a putter lesson/fitting with matt wilkes, spi instructor with the mike bender golf academy. had a great lesson with matt, then got fitted for my first seemore, and received some drills. now i'm in search of the training adds that matt and i used so i can use them at home. just a great day of golf.

c482e07d43e915dd808362f11e06f82e.jpg

Today i did this..

Yes yes I know.. Embarrassing.

But you gotta start somewhere. Hopefully be able to constantly break 100 / 50 by the fall.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

c482e07d43e915dd808362f11e06f82e.jpg

Today i did this..

Yes yes I know.. Embarrassing.

But you gotta start somewhere. Hopefully be able to constantly break 100 / 50 by the fall.

Wow, really solid off the tee.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

I ditched the driver and took out my old faithful 5 wood. Lost a lot of distance but for some reason me and old skunky seem be a brilliant match.. Funny thing is, it's the oldest and cheapest club I own!

760c1b481b47c10bad1a9077539d655a.jpg

Cut to length and put the grips on my wedges with the updated i95 reg. Steelfiber shafts. Going to give them a run around tomorrow.

In the office all day today. Might bring the bag in from the car, clean the clubs and mark up new balls ready for the weekend

Just THP for me today, dealing with a lot at work so no chance to get out on lunch and golf or even putt much in my office.

Played golf with DawgDaddy today :friends:

Golfed!

Picked up my reshafted irons, played nine, and was really glad I went ahead with the reshafting job.

Organized the garage. I now have a golf section.
I tried to move my bin of golf balls, almost herniated myself. I think I am set on balls for a few years.

Cleaned my clubs for Saturday's unofficial MA outing at Red Tail

Played horrendous in my weekly 9 hole league. Cleaned the clubs, now just THPing till bed!

I won my first tournament in Rory McIlroy PGA 2015! The Mid-Season Classic with a score of -7 for the tournament at that course in Maine after finishing +12 at Chambers Bay in the US Open. I hate that course (CB).

Equipment pondering and THPing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Took some pictures of some items for some THPers and then just sat and stared at this!!!
1a98b44de33f580c472391c4bfa326cf.jpg

#Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back