What one thing do you secretly like but won’t admit it elsewhere?

Well now if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret. :) hehehehe

I got a couple. Gray's Anatomy (yes it's still on), margaritas, and a few of Beib's new songs.

Teen Wolf on MTV.

Safe Haven?
Haven't seen it, doesn't look like RomCom. Is it good?

OMG! I just saw the first one while my daughter was home for Christamas. She got a kick out of watching me laugh so hard. When it was over, she told me there was a second one. Straight to PPV we went! Good times. I hear there is a 3 in the works?

JM
i liked first more than second. First is much more rewatchable.

Love me some Anna Kendrick.
hell to the yes

I used to love Japanese Anime in my younger days. I still wonder how some of those shows actually ended.
I STILL love anime. Wife and I watched an anime movie just last weekend (Patema Inverted). We hate dubs though so fansubs are a must.

Hall and Oates

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Taylor Swift. I really like her music.

Gotta be Norah Jones...

Ohhhhhhhhh Norah...

Gotta be Norah Jones...

Ohhhhhhhhh Norah...

I proudly admit I like Norah Jones: her voice is the best since Sade.....

This is much tougher to admit but I like a lot of the Taylor Swift music. Although I've never accompanied my wife and daughters any of the many TS concerts they've attended!

I've never seen Pitch Perfect. I don't want to admit this, but I like some of this Pop Country BS that's out. It's catchy, sue me

I'm an avid Magic the Gathering player. At least, I was, but I don't like playing it online, and the crowd here is very young, which is just frustrating to be around. But when I was living in Maryland, I would frequently choose Friday Night Magic over Saturday morning golf.

Judge Judy, she is my hero!!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I am a Gleek. I have read all of Nicholas Sparks' books. I like old B&W musicals.

I've never seen Pitch Perfect. I don't want to admit this, but I like some of this Pop Country BS that's out. It's catchy, sue me

Pitch Perfect is a good movie, the 1st better than the 2nd....I watched with my wife?

OK, one thing ... My freshman year in college I was involved with a girl who loved Barry Manilow and, I'll admit it, I liked his early records AND even went to see him in concert at Red Rocks AND he was great! there I said it :whew:

I'll admit it, Fiddler and the Roof and Jesus Christ Superstar are two of my favorite musicals, I have them on DVD and watch them all the time.
JC Superstar is one of my favorite albums of all time (original, NOT the cast album) - Ian Gillan kills it!! No shame there IMO

if this world requires a love of s&g to be something secret, then I don't want to be a part of it anymore.
I totally agree

Vampire TV shows

Budweiser bottles

7e4769929b17d2458bcae114d32770c8.jpg

haha, probably the most un-adult thing I do (depending on who you speak with) is Minecraft. I love building things, and I'll tell you what... The mind numbing activity that can be Minecraft is exactly what I need.

I also watch a ton of childish movies (especially animated ones)... Can't wait for Calvin to age a bit so I have a legitimate excuse to watch them.

Back