What's been the highlight of your season?

Highlight for me this year was putting with my milled Atlanta putter. It was my first time using a premium milled putter and I felt like my distance control on lag putts was much better vs the larger insert mallets I had been using in the past.

Reactions: KEV
@Tenputt great memories, thanks again for paying for the golf cart and range balls. I'm glad you posted that picture...I had such a bad night at work, and now I'm good!

So hard to choose just one highlight to this season, but if I had to choose one, it would be getting my 14 year old son his first set of clubs, then seeing him get his first Par (par 3 course) after 2 weeks of playing. 20452585-C84F-43AB-AC41-394A5D345CD3.png

My wife, and I did some traveling earlier this year. This allowed for us to play some different courses, in different states. This was a fun highlight for both of us. Met up with some new golfing friends along the way.

On a personal note, I had a couple of lucky, shorter par 4 eagles. Those were pretty nice to write down on a score card.

Broke 80 a few times on my home course. I remember I putted pretty well on those rounds.

I've played like absolute trash all year, but I got to play while my dad rode around in the cart and tried a few short shots. It was his first time on the course in 18 months.

hard to top this!

MG_Hideaway.JPG

My highlights are the new courses that I got to play this year.

Bayonet
Black horse
pacific Grove (Poor mans Pebble)
Half Moon Bay Ocean and old courses
The Grand Golf Club San Diego
Shaffer's Mill
Old Greenwood
Coyote Moon.

Would have looked better with a Titos/Soda in hand but it will do. :p

It was at the end. Enough vodka was in the system, and the Coors Latte's were flowing.

Playing Fishers Island with two of my sons was very special.

How much I enjoy my Cleveland CBX irons & wedges. They will be in the bag again for 2020.

My highlights this season: becoming the clubchampion and qualifying to play Loch Lomond next year!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I have to say the work/stuff I've done off the course. My league ended end of September. The last league week was my first round with the new driver. Since then, I have done a full bag fitting, shot 8 rounds with an average score of ~80, bought new irons with new custom shafts, new wedges, and reshafted my driver. The process, the results, the data all really was a great end to the season. Now so anxious to get out there and keep the improvements going. Damn winter.

Honestly it wasn't a great golf year for me. Scores were fine, but my focus on the game wasn't there. Too much other life stuff going on... And it never stopped.

I'm ready to wave goodbye to 2019 in all facets. I'm done with it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I mean it has to be my PB of +1 73 right? 4 birdies and missed a 10 footer on 18 to shoot E.

It was hilarious. It was a Friday morning and my friend texted me to Golf and I was like I have to go to work, and he's like "do you really?"

Called out of work saying I was going to "work from home" and had the round of my life in Mid-May. Haven't broken 80 since!!

Definitely didn't have a good scoring type year in terms of golf so the highlight would be playing with a bunch of friends in Tahoe over a few days.

Some great iron shots this year...precise shots with long irons in particular. Some memorable drives...

My boy @mikeg_74 visiting me in Denver and catching up over 18 holes and dinner. Hanging with @J4U and trying to collectively hurt the golf ball...

Getting my HC down into the 3s. Didn’t last very long but it was a nice accomplishment and something to aim for in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted once in this thread but I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Unofficial Arizona Golf Outing earlier this month. Finally got to tee it up with some fellow THPers and it was so much freaking fun! Can't wait to play with some of those guys again. Great group of people.

Ultimate Testing With Titleist was my golf highlight for sure. It was a great trip, great group of THP'ers, and some great equipment.

Back