Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Left over meatball calzone from Mellow Mushroom.

Leftover roasted vegetable mac and cheese.

Breakfast = coffee.

Lunch = TONS of pizza.

Golf league last night = need grease today.

Breakfast burrito, egg and sausage.

Pizzeria Sapienza

B4514AA2-9AE9-4186-AC9B-AA7C78C58214_zpstwmmjrpc.jpg

McDonalds.

Need to go out and grab some lunch today, and no idea where to go. I only get a half hour, so I pretty much need something I can grab and bring back to my desk.

Suggestions? Go.

Couple pieces of toast w/PB, banana and fiber bar.
Will need to grab a quick lunch on my way to an afternoon round of golf after sneaking out of work early :)

Chipotle burrito bowl

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I ended up getting a sub from Publix. It was subpar. The woman behind the counter apparently thinks "light" means "extra" when it comes to oil and vinegar.

I am starving. A few of us at work ordered Chinese take out. Should be here soon

:hungry:

Grilled BBQ Chicken and corn on the cob for lunch.

Trying to re-create the fig jam pizza from Gio's in Pawley's Island.

Trying to re-create the fig jam pizza from Gio's in Pawley's Island.
Brother I can get you some recipes. The key is good meat and fig jam and very good cheese. The rest falls into place. And remember that too much of either topping is just that... too much.

za7e4a3e.jpg

Trisha did pretty good. Some nice prosciutto, brie, and mozzarella. The fig jam just has a little different flavor.

Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

If you can find fresh figs (they're in season), slice them up and put then on the pizza. Awesome flavor.

Don't bake them, though. Add them on after the pizza has been in the oven. They texture and flavor are pretty awesome, especially if you're doing some kind of salty meat (prosciutto is a good call).

za7e4a3e.jpg

Trisha did pretty good. Some nice prosciutto, brie, and mozzarella. The fig jam just has a little different flavor.
I'll find the recipe I have for our fig jam. It's really easy to make and is so good.

Corn dogs from Sonic.

I'm intrigued by this, "fig jam".

It's really good on a white pizza. But too much can be an issue.

Apparently I have another reason to visit out east again soon.

And I haven't even mentioned the donuts yet...

Back