What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in a no meat for dinner kick right now. I'd probably be complaining too but the double cheeseburger from toms at lunch was good.
You basterd

Chicken and rice

Red and green tamales

I made a massive pot of Jambalaya. Panda style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cajun brats

Hard shell tacos

Tonight I had grilled chicken a sweet potato and some carrots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My little one is making me "dinner"
09d79718b419af1d4ceff74955becc15.jpg

Acorn squash soup and spinach salad with walnuts, apples, strawberries, dried cherries and poppy seed dressing.

So we are at a place that does not have any menus. The owner comes with a cart and the fresh meat of the day and then tells you the ways it can be prepared. Old world Italian style.

Cool cool place.

fdad52ff8318a5081e5d1542fedb6585.jpg

So we are at a place that does not have any menus. The owner comes with a cart and the fresh meat of the day and then tells you the ways it can be prepared. Old world Italian style.

Cool cool place.

That looks like a cozy hole in the wall type of place. I like it.

Cool cool place.

Now let me say that the ordering process may have been the coolest thing in my life.

That looks like a cozy hole in the wall type of place. I like it.
It is and they have been here for 23 years. He brought out the meat and seafood. I told him what I like and he created a menu for me.

Everything is made from scratch. They give you app options and then you can just have 1 of whatever you want just to try.

BLT's!

5 1/4 lb prime rib because my wife asked for one. Who am I to deny her? Did the 500 degree method. The house smells damn good.

Sushi for the wife and me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cde8f834f53d359102c680be848111d9.jpg

39f46a499c0bb1a85137cd8ca376d10a.jpg

That was amazing! And the canoli for dessert has now ruined any other canoli for me. It was unreal, so good!

You guys just broke the Internet, dayum those both looked great.

You guys just broke the Internet, dayum those both looked great.

Next time you are in this area, we are taking you here. Such a cool experience.

Mine was veal topped with prosciutto and eggplant covered in homemade mozzarella and homemade red sauce with a some of fresh ziti and red sauce. Amazing!

Stop it! We are headed to Citrus on Orange and they won't make this for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back