What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just settled on the idea of chili dogs and Mac and Cheese. A highly underrated dinner.

Ordered a pizza

Trying to save my appetite for drunken pizza at the bar tonight, so I'm having breakfast for dinner: 2 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and 2 slices of wheat toast! Can't go wrong with breakfast.

Trying to save my appetite for drunken pizza at the bar tonight, so I'm having breakfast for dinner: 2 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and 2 slices of wheat toast! Can't go wrong with breakfast.

Not turkey bacon!

Not turkey bacon!

I actually really like turkey bacon. Especially because it cooks in like half the time and I'm trying to watch my diet.

I actually really like turkey bacon. Especially because it cooks in like half the time and I'm trying to watch my diet.

The turkey bacon will offset drunken pizza...lol

The turkey bacon will offset drunken pizza...lol

Hahaha I know, I know. It's just too good to resist. The bar I go to is connected to a pizza shop, so they built a window between the two that you can order at from the bar. It's a money pit.

What's for Dinner?

I had a feeling that'd get you dialed up hahaha!

Chicken bowl with diavolo sauce, and a pepperoni stick. It was awesome.

If your in the group in front or behind me at the invitational you better watch out!

Ah heck or with in a fairway or two! :)

Rising crust pizza.

So far just a tuna melt (which was awesome). I may head to Chipotle in a bit.

Whataburger, man I miss this.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Leftover pot roast, potatoes and corn

I think I will make a box of Kraft Mac N' Cheese for the dog and I. Bachelors tonight. Momma is working late.

I think I will make a box of Kraft Mac N' Cheese for the dog and I. Bachelors tonight. Momma is working late.

Dude, never a bad idea!

I have half of a steak and ranch sub with fries on it that was my hangover cure today. I'll finish that bad boy for my dinner.

Chicken bacon ranch on wheat with a TON of jalapeños from Subway. Soooooo gooooooood!

Many..many...Raw Oysters!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lobster tails. We've never done lobster tails before. We figure boiling them is the easiest way for beginners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back