What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmel Corn flavored Bugles are so delicious also.

I don't like sweet and savory together. My other downfall are Tagalongs - the chocolate and peanut butter Girl Scout cookies. I can eat an entire box without blinking an eye.

Portion control as well as no chips. I am addicted to potato chips & cannot stop eating them until the bag is empty. I stay pretty busy at work & have a high metabolism. I was only shooting for 5-6 the 1st week & then 4-5 a week there after until I reached my goal.

Still, 8 lbs in a week is a lot of weight to loose so quickly.

I can typically lose 25 lbs in a month with no issues at all. My wife hates it that I can lose 1 lb a day & don't even have to try. Whereas she has a heck of time & is always battling.

Im making lobster and shrimp tacos with a roasted tomatillo cream sauce and a big pot of black beans. Im able to re use the black beans in some form for a couple of nights after.

Im making lobster and shrimp tacos with a roasted tomatillo cream sauce and a big pot of black beans. Im able to re use the black beans in some form for a couple of nights after.

Cool! I thought of you tonight because I stuffed and roasted a chicken. I usually put bacon over the chicken breast while it cooks and then crumble it up and stir it into the stuffing. Except our bacon was, uh, elderly. We had to go baconless. :embarrassed:

Cool! I thought of you tonight because I stuffed and roasted a chicken. I usually put bacon over the chicken breast while it cooks and then crumble it up and stir it into the stuffing. Except our bacon was, uh, elderly. We had to go baconless. :embarrassed:

I dont know if I have ever told you guys but I do like bacon. :drool:

That sounds quite good. I love tomatillos. Shrimp and lobster are not bad either. Flour or corn tortillas?

Kevin

That sounds quite good. I love tomatillos. Shrimp and lobster are not bad either. Flour or corn tortillas?

Kevin

I went with flour. Im usually a corn man but I feel like flour go better with seafood. Im a happy man right now.

Me too - I have no self- control when they're around.

Anyone with self-control around potato chips is just superhuman. I can eat a full meal until I am stuffed and still eat a whole bag of chips. I just don't bring them in the house because they don't have an equivalent of methadone for a chip jones.

Anyone with self-control around potato chips is just superhuman. I can eat a full meal until I am stuffed and still eat a whole bag of chips. I just don't bring them in the house because they don't have an equivalent of methadone for a chip jones.

There were too many times when I was a kid where all we had to eat was a bag of stale potato chips - I learned to hate them. It was either that or eat dog food or grass in the yard.

Tonight is the first night we are going to the gym so we will probably pick up something quick afterwards. I wonder if McD's is still having that deal on the quarter pounders or big macs?

:laughing:

Seriously though we are going to the gym. Just not sure what we will have to eat for dinner.

beef stew.....

I thought about going to the gym - then I had a bag of chips.......

I had chips tonight too. Went a family dinner. Also had these yummy gorgonzola covered grapes. Then roast beef, haricot verts, scalloped potatoes, salad and apple tart.

I think im going to go to In n Out after my hockey game tonight.

I'm having a redneck seafood dinner tonight...
redneckseafood.jpg

Chili with shredded pepper jack cheese on it

Chicken mole, a/k/a chocolate chicken.

With no baseball tonight I got bored. So I raided the fridge and I made red chili chicken with rice, black beans and spinach with avocado and jack cheese and a chipotle cream. I picked up a cake ring at the market the other day and decided to use it, it looked decent so I took a picture. It could of done without the cream sauce but I already had chipotles open from the other day so I said what the heck.
Spoiler
get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

Pretty!

Gasman, this sounds delicious! :blob:

It’s cool and rainy here so I made white chili yesterday for tonight.

Sirloin Tip roast, potatoes, carrots and a whole onion..
35 minutes in the pressure cooker
Small Caesar salad....
Sam Adams....

"Beef, It's What's for Dinner"
or
"Phil and I dont look this way because we eat fish"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back