What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy's ......... Why suffer over a hot stove on a beautiful day

It's sloppy joe time! Yum!

Chipotle.

Pork chops and corn.

T-bone steak and baked potato. Maybe salad.

Homemade Lasagne

Organic lemon juice, organic cayenne pepper powder, organic grade B maple syrup, and distilled water for the next 30-40 days. Master Cleanse time!!!
adabaddc-d678-864b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftover ribs and hamburgers from yesterday!! there were really good.

Just had a Turkey and Cheddar croissant from a bakery in town :)

Breakfast! Eggs in a basket.

Del Taco. Macho Nachos.

BBQ Chicken with sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.

im going to a local sports bar to meet some old friends who are in town... so its gonna be bar food

something healty, need to lose the moobs lol

Pizza Hut!

Lemon Baked Tuna Steak sandwich with a ranch salad.

A big thanks to AT&T National for over ordering their lunch meeting by 30 people.

had an unbelievable sampler combo with a side of half dozen coconut jumbo shrimp
4 potato skins
4 hot wings
2 chicken strips
4 mozarella sticks
4 big onion rings
and 4 landshark lagers

Very early dinner today. Pulled pork, fries, beer battered onion rings with a spicy dipping sauce and a jalepeno cornbread muffin

aefe8fe2-eadd-52ea.jpg

--
tapatalk

Very early dinner today. Pulled pork, fries, beer battered onion rings with a spicy dipping sauce and a jalepeno cornbread muffin

--
tapatalk

Looks good buddy, now I am going to have to go get me some barbque for supper tonight. I love it.

I had a "BBQ Birdie" at the golf course.. It's a chicken breast with a mix of hot sauce and BBQ sauce, topped with a couple strips of bacon and cheese.. Pretty darn good, really.

I made a couple of omelettes. Nothing fancy.

Chicken on the grill with home sweet chili BBQ Sauce, grilled cesar salad with grill red onion and leaks. Even my one year old was humming through out dinner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back