What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a great meat market today and loaded up. So we are going to try a new recipe tonight of a full pork butt in a crock butt to make pulled pork. We shall see.

Chicken tacos..been awhile since I made them.And it was worth the wait.

Last edited:
On my way to the supermarket right now. Burgers and brats sound good.

Beef stew. It's been cooking in the crock pot all day and the more I smell it the hungrier I get.

Nothing special, had a burger at Chili's.

Beef stew. It's been cooking in the crock pot all day and the more I smell it the hungrier I get.

I hear ya Smalls, we have been cooking a pork butt in the crock pot all day and our whole house smells so good. Maybe that is why I can't stop eating the smell of dinner keeps making me hungry! I hope your stew is as good as it smells : )

Hubby is making the crab cakes right now. :banana:

so my baking skills have always leaved a lot to be desired but I wanted to try and redeem myself from my last brownie making debacle so I am attempting to make brownies tonight.

I have already had a few issues. First of all I am just using a box and somehow I thought I grabbed a box for brownie mix but instead I opened a box for red velvet cake....oops!

So once I fixed that I got started on the brownies. I got them in the oven and everything was looking good. I checked them a few minutes before the timer to see if they were done yet but they weren't. So I set the timer to go back off in 4 minutes....or so I thought, it appears I set it for 40 minutes oops again!!

Well I just took them out of the oven, and even though I set the timer for 40 minutes I remembered to go check on them and so far so good. They are just cooling now, we will know shortly if they are as bad as last time.

Ma.....THE MEAT LOAF.....
Will_Ferrell_Wedding_Crashers_Mitch_Meatballs.jpg

...is what we had tonight!

It's a yucky cold rainy day. Good thing we're having round 2 of lentil soup (it's even better the second time). Plus bread and salad--I have some leftover steamed asparagus from last night that will be good there.

Now I gotta go put it on the table. :brb:

Fajitas.

Getting Sushi with some friends that surprised us into town from CT.

It's a yucky cold rainy day. Good thing we're having round 2 of lentil soup (it's even better the second time). Plus bread and salad--I have some leftover steamed asparagus from last night that will be good there.

Now I gotta go put it on the table. :brb:

cfc...

i love lentil soup ... :clapp:

Barbecue Pork Chops...

mmmmmmmmmmmm

I like red lentils.

I like lead rentals.

led.

red lentils, lead rentals.

Spoiler
I'm not nearly as smart or complex as you seem to think I am.

Clearly. I figured there HAD to be more to it than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back