What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, belong here. New britches.
Capture-4.png

do I have to talk about them here too? haha

i'm now pondering some kentwool socks. they have them in black. i like black. i'm just afraid that the black socks will clash with my soon to be new redwood adiPure's!

i'm now pondering some kentwool socks. they have them in black. i like black. i'm just afraid that the black socks will clash with my soon to be new redwood adiPure's!
They would clash hardcore and for you even pondering that your entry should be thrown out of the adiPure contest! Heck even a color blind bat in the day light wouldn't mix those colors.

They would clash hardcore and for you even pondering that your entry should be thrown out of the adiPure contest! Heck even a color blind bat in the day light wouldn't mix those colors.

haha, i was kidding broseph! i know better than that.

Dude did you find that stateside?

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

It is not golf related necessarily, but I bought some RayBan Wayferer's the other day. Saw Knoxville wearing a pare in Jackass and had to have them.

Dude did you find that stateside?

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

nope, ordered them from IJP's website. they were on sale. great price!

dont lie seth....I know why you wanted them

michael-jackson-wear-ray-ban-wayfarer-sunglasses-bad-era.jpg

nope, ordered them from IJP's website. they were on sale. great price!

Dangit I wish I had known, would have split the shipping cost. Just couldn't justify the buck

Dangit I wish I had known, would have split the shipping cost. Just couldn't justify the buck

yeah, my brother and i bought some and split the shipping costs.

it's been quite here. no one pondering anything atm? LoL

I'll have pics of my new buckles when they arrive....
it's been quite here. no one pondering anything atm? LoL

I've become a fan of Abacus recently :) I now have a new pair of black Abacus capris, YAY!! Soon to be new additions to my golfing closet are a white Abacus belt and a new Abacus top :clapp:

Pondering the new Nike Lunar shoes. Pondering so much, I just put my order in.

Nike-Lunar-Control-Ftwr-400x300.jpg

My wife ordered me a pair of ecco shoes with red soles like Fred Couples wears. They arrived Friday afternoon. I just now tried them on and they feel great.

Pondering the new Nike Lunar shoes. Pondering so much, I just put my order in.

Nike-Lunar-Control-Ftwr-400x300.jpg
sweet! I might pick up a pair of these as well when they become available in stores. I wanna try them on first. LoL

Just picked up a new pair of golf pants and 2 long sleeve tops to wear when it gets cool :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1. will go with the green as well.

sweet! I might pick up a pair of these as well when they become available in stores. I wanna try them on first. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back