What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this up for #TheGauntlet

$_57.JPG

I love mine!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438351666.045358.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. This is going to cost me, isn't it?

With all of that high quality stuff you bought recently, Im surprised any of the mainstream brands caught your fancy.

With all of that high quality stuff you bought recently, Im surprised any of the mainstream brands caught your fancy.

It's interesting I have had zero quality issues with my under armour stuff it is comfortable and quality has been there for me. Different than my linksoul stuff for sure but still good

It's interesting I have had zero quality issues with my under armour stuff it is comfortable and quality has been there for me. Different than my linksoul stuff for sure but still good

I definitely was not referring to the quality of UA.
More just speaking of a guy that has gone away from the mainstream stuff into Linksoul, Devereaux, Matte Grey, you dont normally see them jump on nike, adidas and UA that much anymore. Everybody is different of course and I love golf apparel in all shapes and sizes.

Gotcha. I like all different stuff. Linksoul has really caught my eye after you mentioned it then the ust event I own quite a few now

Gotcha. I like all different stuff. Linksoul has really caught my eye after you mentioned it then the ust event I own quite a few now

Yeah me too. I have struggled with a few of hte bigger brands this year, which makes sense based on where they have gone, but really dove into some of the blends and am loving them.

Bugatchi and Millar definitely as well as Linksoul and Lux. Its funny how brands change quality as you would think once they get something right, they would stick to it, but frankly margins will always rule.

Yeah me too. I have struggled with a few of hte bigger brands this year, which makes sense based on where they have gone, but really dove into some of the blends and am loving them.

Bugatchi and Millar definitely as well as Linksoul and Lux. Its funny how brands change quality as you would think once they get something right, they would stick to it, but frankly margins will always rule.

Agreed. I still need to hit up the Nordstrom Rack and look at some of the stuff you have mentioned in here. It is just so far from me

Agreed. I still need to hit up the Nordstrom Rack and look at some of the stuff you have mentioned in here. It is just so far from me

Check online buddy. And check HauteLook to see what they have too.

The playoff polos are awesome. Eyeing the gray one.

It's a different material, isn't it? I have probably 30 of their performance polos based on fit and stretch material. Without going higher quality, it's about the only company that fits my strange body.

It's a different material, isn't it? I have probably 30 of their performance polos based on fit and stretch material. Without going higher quality, it's about the only company that fits my strange body.

It is a little softer and more stretchy. I have the green one, and have lusted after the purple one Spieth wore at the masters, but haven't found it for a decent price.

Done and done.
04457222_zi_bolt_orange_academy

04322455_zi_white_steel

With fall approaching here, time for sweater shopping.

This is a want:

636230104.jpg

I'm an equal opportunity apparel guy, always will be. Of my apparel, the only stuff that is really good in the 100+ heat is my Matte gear, so its nice to have some Nike and UA in there too.

Sale is legit and also includes callaway and nike shirts

Well well, the baby and I are headed to Dillards then.
Some deals better than others as UA gets close to 2 for 60 deal going around

Off to Dillard's now... Hate you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back