What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up with 1 callaway shirt, one UR shirt and a pair of UA shorts for $75 plus tax

Ended up with 1 callaway shirt, one UR shirt and a pair of UA shorts for $75 plus tax

Man that's a sweet deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ridiculous. It's essentially 60-70 percent off most stuff. I ended up with 5 shirts and 4 shirts/pants.... Unreal how good this deal is

Makes my heart warm with all the UA love in here today.

Put my new black Fila shorts into play yesterday. For only $20, I'm not sure that I could be happier with the product.

Pulled the trigger on 4 UA shirts, 2 UA shorts, and 1 Callaway shirt. First UA gear I own, so I'm pretty excited about it.

Pulled the trigger on 4 UA shirts, 2 UA shorts, and 1 Callaway shirt. First UA gear I own, so I'm pretty excited about it.

Thanks to Mikeg I made an emergency run to Dillard's after work about bought 4 UA shirts.

Ran to Dillards this morning and got a couple of UA shorts with the great deal you guys posted in here. Big thanks!

Got two UA heather golf shirts today. Love them. Shocked that their mediums fit me extremely well considering how their other sizing fits me.

Also snagged a pair of Nike shorts but was bummed to see the UA short were all notably larger than what I can wear. Oh well, money saved!

Just saw these are down to $99 on Budget Golf....I've only pondered these for over a year, might finally have to pull the trigger.

Nike-Lunar-Clayton-Mens-Golf-Shoe-628535_001_A.jpg

Just saw these are down to $99 on Budget Golf....I've only pondered these for over a year, might finally have to pull the trigger.

Nike-Lunar-Clayton-Mens-Golf-Shoe-628535_001_A.jpg
Hmm... I have wanted those pretty badly, but I still don't think I will wear them very much. They don't have the size I usually wear in Nike shoes, I wonder if they run true to size or fit more like a dress shoe.

Ary,
Try them on first. I found them to be fine for the first slip on and a few steps and then one of the most uncomfortable I have tried on in recent years after about an hour. The depth of the shoe in the toe bed and as you get closer to to the ankle is problematic. The seams are tight and cause discomfort for a number of people I know. It is known internally and the shoe was reworked. We will see if it gets released in a new platform soon.

Ary,
Try them on first. I found them to be fine for the first slip on and a few steps and then one of the most uncomfortable I have tried on in recent years after about an hour. The depth of the shoe in the toe bed and as you get closer to to the ankle is problematic. The seams are tight and cause discomfort for a number of people I know. It is known internally and the shoe was reworked. We will see if it gets released in a new platform soon.

Well, that's not promising. I wanted a more traditional black pair of shoes to wear with pants in the cooler months up here. Might just have to go with the Biodrive Leather in black that everyone seems to rave about.

Ary,
My foot must be deformed lol. I've played plenty of rounds in these and walked a round in them and I don't have any complaints. Granted they're not the most comfortable pair of golf shoe I own, but they aren't uncomfortable for me either. Obviously everyone's experiences will be different and sounds like I'm in the minority but I didn't find any issues with em.

Looking for some new shoes and want something "athletic" looking and feeling. Some of the newer Nike stuff seems to fit the bill but the stores here don't carry them. Seriously, stores around here don't carry squat when it comes to shoes.

Any experience with the Nike FI Impact 2 or FI Bermuda?

The Cypress (I think that's the name) fit me really funny. However, all my everyday shoes are Nike and I love the Free style shoes. Light, comfy and most importantly they breathe.

Looking for some new shoes and want something "athletic" looking and feeling. Some of the newer Nike stuff seems to fit the bill but the stores here don't carry them. Seriously, stores around here don't carry squat when it comes to shoes.

Any experience with the Nike FI Impact 2 or FI Bermuda?

The Cypress (I think that's the name) fit me really funny. However, all my everyday shoes are Nike and I love the Free style shoes. Light, comfy and most importantly they breathe.

I like both of those. The PUMA BioDrive is a bit more comfy, but the Impact 2 is not terrible.

My foot must be deformed lol. I've played plenty of rounds in these and walked a round in them and I don't have any complaints. Granted they're not the most comfortable pair of golf shoe I own, but they aren't uncomfortable for me either. Obviously everyone's experiences will be different and sounds like I'm in the minority but I didn't find any issues with em.

I think its exactly what you said. "They are not the most comfortable". THen magnify that by 150 when you can try them on to so many right next to each other. Every foot is going to be a bit different, no question.

If you open the shoe up, you can see where the issues lie in the construction. The next version will change that, as they have told us. So at least they were open and aware of the issues in both depth and construction.

I think its exactly what you said. "They are not the most comfortable". THen magnify that by 150 when you can try them on to so many right next to each other. Every foot is going to be a bit different, no question.

If you open the shoe up, you can see where the issues lie in the construction. The next version will change that, as they have told us. So at least they were open and aware of the issues in both depth and construction.
Oh for sure. It's going to come down to how much you enjoy the style and want to sacrifice for a more comfortable shoe with not the same style. And the thought of these coming out in a more comfortable option is exciting.

Oh for sure. It's going to come down to how much you enjoy the style and want to sacrifice for a more comfortable shoe with not the same style. And the thought of these coming out in a more comfortable option is exciting.

The best news about all of this...With so many great releases, you never should have to sacrifice style for comfort. It just depends on how hard you want to look and of course how brand loyal one wants to be.

I like both of those. The PUMA BioDrive is a bit more comfy, but the Impact 2 is not terrible.

I've got Puma now (couple releases old. Don't even know the name) and they've been good to me except not breathing. Not their fault though as it's a full leather upper.

I really like the fit of the '15 TW. Would that compare to the Impact 2 and Bermuda?

I've got Puma now (couple releases old. Don't even know the name) and they've been good to me except not breathing. Not their fault though as it's a full leather upper.

I really like the fit of the '15 TW. Would that compare to the Impact 2 and Bermuda?

Not in my opinion.

Do you happen to own any Nike free running shoes?

Yes, including wearing a pair right now. The closest golf shoe to them is the Bio Drive from Puma, non leather version.

Yes, including wearing a pair right now. The closest golf shoe to them is the Bio Drive from Puma, non leather version.

I'll see what I can find in stock around here.

Thank you sir

2b314356248655ab38148765439c95a2.jpg

My mission belt came today. The belt is a little different than the white belt I have and I actually like it more. It's more textured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back