What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
With golf pants that have slits on the bottoms, has anyone had trouble getting them tailored? I have Nike golf pants I want to get shortened but want the tailor to be able to keep the slits exactly how they are.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Som nike polos, nike shorts and chukkas on order. Pondering the blue chukkas

With golf pants that have slits on the bottoms, has anyone had trouble getting them tailored? I have Nike golf pants I want to get shortened but want the tailor to be able to keep the slits exactly how they are.

A good tailor should be able to do that with no problem. I had a pair of Adidas pants tailored a couple of months ago and the tailor asked if I wanted to keep the slits.. I did and she was able to keep them. Looks perfect.

A good tailor should be able to do that with no problem. I had a pair of Adidas pants tailored a couple of months ago and the tailor asked if I wanted to keep the slits.. I did and she was able to keep them. Looks perfect.
That's what I want to hear.

Flyknit Lunars, Flyknit Racers, New Flyknit LunarEpic

/question

I just bought a pair of the lunar 3's. They look so wicked.

Debating a second pair or maybe a pair of the 2's already hahaha.. No club pondering = apparel pondering naturally.

Looks like I'll be test driving a few Cadillacs and Sporting ALOT of Travis Mathew.. Got 4 of these at the Tournament this weekend.

ed23fa28feb171214af7319a7404fe27.jpg

Looks like I'll be test driving a few Cadillacs and Sporting ALOT of Travis Mathew.. Got 4 of these at the Tournament this weekend.

We did the same at firestone this year.
Luckily we had some help on the test drive side

We did the same at firestone this year.
Luckily we had some help on the test drive side

I'm wondering if I still have that dealer code. Not sure it would even work being here in Ohio and tournament in FL.

I'm wondering if I still have that dealer code. Not sure it would even work being here in Ohio and tournament in FL.
No they probably switch by location to track usage

I just bought a pair of the lunar 3's. They look so wicked.

Debating a second pair or maybe a pair of the 2's already hahaha.. No club pondering = apparel pondering naturally.

I fully support any Flyknit ponder.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Need some new pants. Have a part time finding slim fitting golf pants. Also thinking of grabbing a roll collar Nike shift if I can find one locally.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Need to find some replacements for my Cally Del Mars.

I tried on the Footjoy Freestyle and Lunar Control 4s. There's something about the LC4s that just feels like home.

I tried on the Footjoy Freestyle and Lunar Control 4s. There's something about the LC4s that just feels like home.
they look better every time I see them. I saw three people wearing them last weekend and they look good

The LC4s are very comfortable. Probably one of the most comfortable spikes I have ever owned and I am not a fan of Nike stuff for the most part for whatever that is worth.

does it have a code on the back? i may be able to help you! pm me

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Puma Biodrive leather shoes. Now I need to get a brown leather belt to fit my Nexbelt to match them.

Just got these in today. I'm hanging on an old release but I can't help it. Love biofusion from 2014. Plus, I don't think this colorway was released in the US.

2ce854a82c1e1df6deccdc6e9ce36666.jpg

Just got these in today. I'm hanging on an old release but I can't help it. Love biofusion from 2014. Plus, I don't think this colorway was released in the US.

2ce854a82c1e1df6deccdc6e9ce36666.jpg

I've been looking at the same lineup, the prices are just silly good. I don't remember, do these ones need to go up 1/2 size like the mesh did that year?

I've been looking at the same lineup, the prices are just silly good. I don't remember, do these ones need to go up 1/2 size like the mesh did that year?

I went up to an 11 like I did with all my biofusions. I'd argue these have more room than the mesh versions, but are probably pretty close to on par with the other leathers from that release.

In most other shoes (including a majority of the newer Puma) I wear 10.5

Yeah, these are the tight in the toe box ones. I love them to death, but they don't do 14.5 so I cant cash in on the deals.

These just came in along with 2 polos.

3c9e7fd0fa00b1e375e439d782ff82b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back