What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange event of the day...

I bought a couple pairs of the UA Court shorts for 2 for 80 deal at the Outlet a few weeks back. Lost the receipt and called up to see if I could get store credit for the price I paid. Turns out it's whatever price the store sells them for if I don't have a receipt, which they are currently selling for their actual price of 54.99....

So if I take them back today without a receipt, UA will pay me 30 dollars more than I spent originally. That is the most backwards thing ever!

I bought a couple pairs of the UA Court shorts for 2 for 80 deal at the Outlet a few weeks back. Lost the receipt and called up to see if I could get store credit for the price I paid. Turns out it's whatever price the store sells them for if I don't have a receipt, which they are currently selling for their actual price of 54.99....

So if I take them back today without a receipt, UA will pay me 30 dollars more than I spent originally. That is the most backwards thing ever!

Did you not like the shorts? I assume you meant the match play ones, in which case I find them to be fantastic.

Did you not like the shorts? I assume you meant the match play ones, in which case I find them to be fantastic.

No, they are called "court" shorts. Maybe just a bit different from the match play. They are a bit more snug than i remember them being despite the stretch band, as compared to the adidas ultimate which sit just about perfect, and they sit just a touch higher which is obviously a preference of mine to be not super high.

It's not to say I don't like them, I just prefer others better and will inevitably wear them over these.. I planned to just exchange them for some polos which works well because UA polos are theeee best for my frame.

I really don't need any more golf clothes, AT ALL, but I want the Adidas Ultimate shorts and tapered pants bad.

I really don't need any more golf clothes, AT ALL, but I want the Adidas Ultimate shorts and tapered pants bad.

Yeah you do!! The ultimate shorts are awesome!!

I've got a set of the tapered pants coming and I am really excited to see how they sit on the leg.

That sounds like the worst retail idea ever.

I like the looks of those new Jordans.

Yeah you do!! The ultimate shorts are awesome!!

I've got a set of the tapered pants coming and I am really excited to see how they sit on the leg.

You are an enabler.

That sounds like the worst retail idea ever.

I actually asked her on the phone if they wanted to just commit to the 80 and she said "no that's just how it works"

Then I realized that stuff costs basically nothing to make and it really doesn't make a difference as long as I don't try to get cash back. I now feel okay with the free whatever I end up getting.

You are an enabler.

Guilty as charged!!!

I actually asked her on the phone if they wanted to just commit to the 80 and she said "no that's just how it works"

Then I realized that stuff costs basically nothing to make and it really doesn't make a difference as long as I don't try to get cash back. I now feel okay with the free whatever I end up getting.

Guilty as charged!!!
So, now just go buy a ton of stuff on sale, wait a week, return it for what you actually want.

Need to get some new golf shoes. Don't know to wither go with the Nike Mount Royals in all black or the Nike Chuuka's in black and grey.

Passing on the Jordan's.. 215 is absurd for golf shoes

Passing on the Jordan's.. 215 is absurd for golf shoes
Seems to be increasingly common for shoes in that 200 range. But I agree.

Sadly I bet we never see them on sale.

Seems to be increasingly common for shoes in that 200 range. But I agree.

Sadly I bet we never see them on sale.

Nope they will sell out and not make anymore. Oh well

Well, two pairs of UA shorts turned into two playoff polos, some undies, and some compression pants.

I'll call that a win. It's a shame the UA hats I liked are basically Junior size in L/XL

I blame Kang for making me want Boost Tour 360 shoes even more.

Picked up a pair of black FootJoy Performance golf pants for under $25 and they showed up yesterday. Extremely comfortable and ill most likely have them out Sunday for a trial run.

Bought some Adidas Tour 360 ATV Boosts and Oakley sunglasses today.

It's a shame the UA hats I liked are basically Junior size in L/XL

You find that as well? I have 2 that I received since Christmas (non-golf mind you), and it is the first time I have ever needed to stretch a L/XL to fit on my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back