What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
You find that as well? I have 2 that I received since Christmas (non-golf mind you), and it is the first time I have ever needed to stretch a L/XL to fit on my head.

I put one on my head and immediately said NOOOOOOPE.

Apparently I have a massive cranium.

I tried the new Nike FI Impacts, or at least tried to. You better have some narrow ass ankles to get your feet into these feats of human engineering.

I tried the new Nike FI Impacts, or at least tried to. You better have some narrow ass ankles to get your feet into these feats of human engineering.

The FI Impact2's or the FI Premier?

Dangnt, I really like the looks of those but didn't find a pair to try on before purchasing last week.

I just so happen to have narrow Ass ankles.

Dangnt, I really like the looks of those but didn't find a pair to try on before purchasing last week.

I just so happen to have narrow Ass ankles.

I literally could not get them on.

Pondering some chinos. Don't want to spend a lot on them. Thinking two pairs for right now.

hard ponder.

19144701_adidas_adipower_boost_golf.jpg
I don't have that color way, but do have the all white and all black, both with BOA. And, I added the grey/navy/red pair as well. Super comfortable.

image_zpsicz5deqc.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Which ones are those Dan, I have loved my Boost, 2s so far, but those look good.

hard ponder.

19144701_adidas_adipower_boost_golf.jpg

get out of my ebay watch list! Can be found stupid cheap. Think the sellers name is DealPoison, runs auctions for them that start sub $60

Air-Jordan-9-7-565x372.jpg

They have a dental hygienist look to them. :D

RO-1123.jpg

Same soles as my TW 14.

What are these ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Same soles as my TW 14.

What are these ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

New Jumpman/Jordan golf shoes.

get out of my ebay watch list! Can be found stupid cheap. Think the sellers name is DealPoison, runs auctions for them that start sub $60
Haha budget golf has them for 69 I think. If there was free shipping I would have already bought them.

Too much Matte Grey at the Warehaus sale. Holy ****.

Really really like the new Travis Matthew stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back