What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

The vest is exactly what I'm looking for right now. I don't see that model listed on the website.

Honestly, if you can find one.....its the BEST cold weather item I own. Seriously warm. You are making me want to buy another one. I also like that its a vest, as I can't stand trying to swing with too much crap on. I like my clothing really snug but stretchy so it allows full range of motion.
You won't regret buying one.

Nike US Open wings shoes arrived this week
d1605eaa032f1b2d797b301090d6c302.jpg

just picked up a Callaway Shirt and it is comfy .....

Last edited:
Got one of these on order

Golf-Mates-07-scaled.jpg

Greyson Jacket - looks good but not lined inside so it loses points for lack of tech.

After debating heavily between the Puma Ignite NXT in Lobstah Pot and the Puma Ignite PWRADAPT Caged in grey, I decided to roll with...

Spoiler
giphy.gif

Last edited:
After really liking the Adidas PK XT Tour 360 golf shoes I ordered another pair in Teal/Black. They are extremely comfortable and so nice I bought it twice.

I am officially emotionally invested in their head covers haha

Why aren't hats called headovers or headcovers called hats?

Pondering the Cloudspun Tees on the Cobra website

Getting colder her too, probably more cold weather gear

I have been eyeballing some CloudSpun rather aggressively lately.

Need... More...
:love::love::love::love:

by some, you mean all of it? lol

I know you’re a 1/4 guy but don’t sleep on the crews

:love::love::love::love:

by some, you mean all of it? lol

I know you’re a 1/4 guy but don’t sleep on the crews
I actually tried them on at the store yesterday.. Would likely have to move up to a large for the fit I want, but i think they are outstanding.

All the golf hoodies. That’s the ponder. All of them.

I actually tried them on at the store yesterday.. Would likely have to move up to a large for the fit I want, but i think they are outstanding.

You don't want to walk around looking like a sausage? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I may need to size down in a lot of the puma apparel with where I'm at now - too bad they don't make smediums

it will be worn under my Puma gear, cause you know an undershirt keeps you warmer in winter and cooler in summer....just ask @JB

After watching Rory, I am officially out on the hoodie. Again, it has nothing. Absolutely nothing to due with optics, tradition etc. I watched and saw it flopping around around, decided to test it myself and threw on a very light weight hooded shirt to try and found it annoying.

I have zero issues with them and I can understand why they will be in vogue. But.....

Picked up a polo shirt today with our club logo on

20201101_174652(1).jpg

Had some shop credit and some money from the 2's competition last week so decided to spend it

Attachments

• 20201101_174652.jpg
    20201101_174652.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Back