What's the most holes you've played with one ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no kidding, I struggle to keep the same ball 1 round...hell on thursday at the new course I hit into the water that I didnt know was there on the 1st hole

Where was the SGX?!?! Personally, I'm pumped to keep one through an entire round. That's more than enough for me.

Where was the SGX?!?! Personally, I'm pumped to keep one through an entire round. That's more than enough for me.

in my carryon which was in someone else's villas as we werent able to check in.

I know I played 18 holes Saturday with the penta on the new course, but Im pretty sure it died a quick death once I got over to the North course

50-53, can't remember which one I lost it on, but I do remember it was a case where I hit a slight push into the right rough and just couldn't find the ball..

18.. Never pay attention to which ball I was using after a round, haha.

I lost a ball today on the tee shot of the 86th hole of it's life.

I lost a ball today on the tee shot of the 86th hole of it's life.
that ball must have been beaten up pretty badly lol

the most holes... wait the most shots... wait
i lost a ball on the very first tee shot today... it was a long round of golf

about 24 holes I think. Im usually pretty happy if I can just keep the same ball for 1 round.

I had a challenge to play 1 ball for 100 holes and I played it 103 holes at the completion of the last round before I pulled it out of play. I saved the ball and put it in my ball collection. It's a prov1x and it's well used!

Not sure about ever, but played the same e5 for the last 2 rounds, 36 holes. Still in good shape too. Probably just cursed it so it may go ob or into the h2o on 1 next time out.

I remember I started this golf season in March and played 3 full rounds (54 Holes) with the same Srixon Q-Star. I thought it was awesome......then, Hole #1 of my 4th round of the year, I duck hooked my drive into the tall, thick stuff along the fairway. It was slow out there that day, so I looked for that SOB for 15 minutes to no avail!! It was a great ball......I miss it!!!

I normally play 1 round with a ball and then it goes in the practice/shag/hit over water pouch. I play a new ball each round!

I am currently on a streak of 25 holes with one Callaway Hex Black Tour and there is plently more left in it

Before this thread, I would swap balls out all the time, but now I want to see how far it can go!

I'm currently on a 41 hole streak with the same ball (Wilson Staff Elite 50). I tried to lose it on 17 in my last round, but was able to find it and hit it out of a hazard. Now that I've gone public, I'll probably lose it on the first shot in my next round. No scuffs, but it's due to be replaced anyway. I'll ride the streak while I can. If I bought ProV1s, I'd probably lose one every hole.

I'm currently on a 41 hole streak with the same ball (Wilson Staff Elite 50). I tried to lose it on 17 in my last round, but was able to find it and hit it out of a hazard. Now that I've gone public, I'll probably lose it on the first shot in my next round. No scuffs, but it's due to be replaced anyway. I'll ride the streak while I can. If I bought ProV1s, I'd probably lose one every hole.

A lot of people do that! Last time I played 18, I found 3 of them on the last hole.

Before this thread, I would swap balls out all the time, but now I want to see how far it can go!

That is exactly what I want to try.....

had a wedding this weekend. the day of rehearsal some of the wedding party played gold. I used a top flite gamer V2, with a number 4. Used it for 18 holes. shot a +2 74. I was out in 38 with 3 bogies, and one birdie.. was sitting at -2 thru 17 when I grabbed my 5 wood to lay up and hopfully shoot even. when the grooms best man says, nut up or shut up, just as a joke... but obviously I let it pressure me into a driver off the tee... not a good choice. double dogleg, first a right dog to a landing area, than dogs back left hard to the green. You could drive it if you pured a driver, but there were very tall trees right at the green, I of course hit a tree flush, knocked my ball straight back towards the tee. I had to pitch to the landing area, flew the green with an 8 iron, chipped it well below the hole and than two putted for a double bogey... so close...

but this gamer v2, is quietly becoming my fav ball... 18 holes, and i even scuffed the heck out of it from hitting the cart path... used it scuffed for about 6 holes... still spun back on several greens.

I usually switch balls every 5 or 6 holes regardless... but I realized as everyone else was losing balls all day, that I hadn't lost a single one.... I'll probably throw it in the shag bucket next time out though!! hahaha

ive taken this thread as a personal challenge hahaha... if only a ball would last more than 9 holes the past few rounds :/

I have done 2 rounds once, but by then the ball is roughed up and I want a fresh one..... Most of the time I loose one or switch after about 6 holes...

It might not be the longest I've played but I made it all 9 holes w/o loosing a ball today and I'm pretty excited about that.

I have done 2 rounds once, but by then the ball is roughed up and I want a fresh one..... Most of the time I loose one or switch after about 6 holes...

If your ball is kind of roughed up, buff it out on the bag strap on the cart. It really works!

Been playing the same two pink B330 RXs for a really long time. One is #0 and the other #58. Months at least. The previous generations B330 RXs are indestructible it seems. No scuffs at all. Not playing aggressive grooves so that helps.

24 holes with a Nike Vapor.

Played my last e5 for 62 holes before it got wet. Been playing current ball for 29 holes, so it is just getting broken in.

I managed a whole 18 during a local pro am. Even took an iron off the 18th tee to make sure I didn't lose it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back