Who is everyone pulling for in the NCAA championship game tonight?

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
I will be pulling for Auburn. Living in the deep south I am naturally a South Eastern Conference fan. They beat up on my Georgia Bulldogs pretty good this year.

Ducks. I despise auburn. Oddly enough I'm watching the game an auburn grad...hope she doesn't have to watch the whole game in slow motion.

It depends on what uniform the Ducks wear tonight.

Ducks. I despise auburn.
Now if it was a cheerleader contest I would be pulling for the Ducks to, those are some very pretty ladies.

Dont really follow BBall but ....... "Rock Chalk, Jayhawk" or Kansas State Wildcats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am rooting against the SEC.

Could there be anymore SEC love with Meyer and Saban as "guest commentators". I get sick of them getting forced down our throats

I'm hoping Oregon can pull it off, sometimes I like to root for the underdog:act-up:

I have always pulled for North Carolina or Duke since Georgia has not been in the running enough. It depends on who is in the final sweet sixteen.

Grey you been nippin on the bottle buddy? Wrong sport :p

I have always pulled for North Carolina or Duke since Georgia has not been in the running enough. It depends on who is in the final sweet sixteen.

:D dont care for College FB either

Maybe some team should step up and beat them when it counts?

I am rooting against the SEC.

Could there be anymore SEC love with Meyer and Saban as "guest commentators". I get sick of them getting forced down our throats

Maybe some team should step up and beat them when it counts?

How does that make it "a-ok" to have active coaches from the SEC as commentators?

They've won something...recently.

Edit. Urban "resigned" again

How does that make it "a-ok" to have active coaches from the SEC as commentators?

Grey you been nippin on the bottle buddy? Wrong sport :p

OOPS! Heck I had forgot all about the National Championship football game :banghead:.. I have to go with Auburn as I have SEC stamped on my hiney from birth. DawgDaddy -- I am glad you woke me up man! I was about to watch the new Bachelor show.

I think I have to go for Oregan. I tend to cheer for the underdog, and while they might not technically be the underdog, to me they are. But, apparently the tv has been taken over for the bachelor. I hope I can get it for at least the fourth quarter.

I have a cousin who was a lineman for Oregon so I'll be pulling for Oregon.

Well since I am a PAC 10 homer and now live in Oregon, I have to pull for the Ducks! Plus I do get tired of the love fest ESPN and the media has for the SEC.

Id rather have to listen to urban than Lou Holtz any day.

Everytime I hear Holtz talk I just cant help but want to remake his dentures. I can fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that lisppppppppppppp for you Lou!

Wait a second, why isnt this in the Sports thread? I thought I lost it for a second but found it in here haha

Wait a second, why isnt this in the Sports thread? I thought I lost it for a second but found it in here haha

I still think I will go with North Carolina or Duke.

Back