Who Was The Best Dressed On Sunday?

While I agree with Dan that there should probably be a dress code of some sort...there currently isn't. So I see no issue with what she's wearing. Plus it was hot as heck out there as you could see by all the sweaty golfers walking the course. She's a bikini model, it's certainly more clothing than she gets paid to wear.

Personally I find yelling random crap after shots more offensive then what people wear. Let's deal with that first and move on to the scantily clad ladies.

Personally I find yelling random crap after shots more offensive then what people wear. Let's deal with that first and move on to the scantily clad ladies.

100% agree haha

I wouldn't worry about it buddy. It appears we're 'making a big deal about nothing' and need to 'adjust our underwear'

Time to move on.
Probably a good call, Dan. I'll remember to buy you a shot of prune juice to chase the Metamusil the next time we tee it up together at a THP event :)

Exactly. I'm so sick of hearing "baba booey".

Her everyday of the week.

I'll pick his gf. Yeah her outfit wasn't the most fitting thing but cmon it's not that bad. Think people need to concentrate on bigger issues. She is damn hot tho lol

Like the guy who screamed "Mashed potatoes" (Or was it "Smashed potatoes"?) either way it is annoying...

I'll pick his gf. Yeah her outfit wasn't the most fitting thing but cmon it's not that bad. Think people need to concentrate on bigger issues. She is damn hot tho lol

It's nice that you feel that way. I think people should feel free to voice their opinions without ridicule or having other people telling them what to care about or how their underwear is currently situated.

Guess we'll just have to meet in the middle somewhere. Or not bother at all I suppose.

I would have to pick Ricky cause there is no way in the world I could pull that outfit off. And if I tried they'd probably lock me up.

It's nice that you feel that way. I think people should feel free to voice their opinions without ridicule or having other people telling them what to care about or how their underwear is currently situated.

Guess we'll just have to meet in the middle somewhere. Or not bother at all I suppose.
I didn't mean to target anyone on here specifically. I more meant in general and i saw a huge mob on one of golf channels facebook posts arguing about the outfit as well. Sorry bout that dude, but I agree everyone should have an opinion and i respect that. I don't think anyone is being out of line by saying she should have more clothes on the golf course however I still just feel it's not a huge deal and like someone said, we need to eliminate these dbags yelling stuff on the tees lol

My only experience at an event is at Augusta where there is a dress code for patrons. I guess I just thought there was one for all events since they are held on some of the greatest golf courses in the world. Of course, now that I think about it I remember seeing a handful of denim, jogging pants and t-shirts at Augusta on Monday.

I'll vote for Rickie though...as someone else said the cut off jean shorts with pockets hanging out look just doesn't do it for me...on or off the golf course. It will be interesting to see what she wears to the next event.

I didn't mean to target anyone on here specifically. I more meant in general and i saw a huge mob on one of golf channels facebook posts arguing about the outfit as well. Sorry bout that dude, but I agree everyone should have an opinion and i respect that. I don't think anyone is being out of line by saying she should have more clothes on the golf course however I still just feel it's not a huge deal and like someone said, we need to eliminate these dbags yelling stuff on the tees lol

There's nearly a full page of what I am referencing before your comment, so it wasn't entirely directed at you, no worries!

Gotta love the dingdongs shouting nothing after shots. Another worthy fix, absolutely.

There's nearly a full page of what I am referencing before your comment, so it wasn't entirely directed at you, no worries!

Gotta love the dingdongs shouting nothing after shots. Another worthy fix, absolutely.
I just went back and read the last few pages, makes A LOT more sense now hahaha. Next time im yelling "Pant Suit!!!"

Just taking a page from your book. Why can't I express my opinion without you feeling threatened or you running off.

RF wins the best event of his career and all peeps focus on is his girlfriends attire. That is their right and its mine to think its damn silly. It's like trying to find the negative in a positive. Who cares what she was wearing and who cares If i Think those making a stink about it are acting "old"
I wouldn't worry about it buddy. It appears we're 'making a big deal about nothing' and need to 'adjust our underwear'

Time to move on.

Just taking a page from your book. Why can't I express my opinion without you feeling threatened or you running off.

RF wins the best event of his career and all peeps focus on is his girlfriends attire. That is their right and its mine to think its damn silly. It's like trying to find the negative in a positive. Who cares what she was wearing and who cares If i Think those making a stink about it are acting "old"

Sorry to say you're not taking a page out of my book at all. I want you to have an opinion, but I don't believe expressing where you think my underwear is located is appropriate, nor is it suitable for the type of community THP is -- Unless of course I missed something entirely and that's a thing now.

Two additional notes: This thread is devoted to how Rickie and Alexis were dressed yesterday. That's why it's the topic at hand. There is a thread dedicated to Rickie that has been extremely active today, so you're also incorrect in "all peeps focus on is his girlfriends attire"

I've done enough clogging up this thread. I'll take the sane approach and just move on when this kind of thing happens, although it seems to be a more and more common experience lately. Makes good quality debate difficult.

I honestly couldn't care less what she wears in the fact that it really doesn't affect me but I'd just expect some people to have a little class.

Sure her daisy Dukes and whatever you call that top probably cost more than anything I will ever wear but there's a time and place for that type of attire.

If you're comfortable dressing like you just came from the county fair at a huge golf event where you're SO stands a good chance of winning then so be it. I don't think it's too classy but I'm just a middle class guy from Iowa .

She's probably just using this fifteen minutes to her advantage so i can't say i blame her, it's obviously working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I looked that good in cutoff jean shorts and a halter top (no idea if that is correct), I would wear it to dinner. Thankfully I do not.

Rickie looked like a golfer, Alexis looked like a hot chick showing off in front of cameras. Both were dressed perfectly for their roles.

If I looked that good in cutoff jean shorts and a halter top (no idea if that is correct), I would wear it to dinner. Thankfully I do not.

Rickie looked like a golfer, Alexis looked like a hot chick showing off in front of cameras. Both were dressed perfectly for their roles.

She'd look that good wearing anything.

Show a little class I guess.

As I said before, wear what you want I guess I just can't imagine wearing cut off jeans and like 1/3 of a shirt to a golf event in which my SO is playing. To me it looks trashy.

Doesn't make it right or wrong just simply an opinion .

Class is subjective. I dunno. A young able bodied woman who is a solid 1 in Florida, I kind of expect that. Especially one draped on the arm of a rich man.

I think you're right about that. She didn't need the shorts and falling off shirt to impress, I don't think.

But I also see it as a 'class' thing, unlike others who don't see the issue at all. That's fine to me.

You are the only one that took it personal about the underwear. Its my opinion not directed at anyone person but toward a sentiment. There is nothing out of line about what I said so its mote than suitable for THP. My comments were tongue and cheek and you took it as other wise. That is part of having on opinion, its your own and now one can tell you how to voice it.
Sorry to say you're not taking a page out of my book at all. I want you to have an opinion, but I don't believe expressing where you think my underwear is located is appropriate, nor is it suitable for the type of community THP is -- Unless of course I missed something entirely and that's a thing now.

Two additional notes: This thread is devoted to how Rickie and Alexis were dressed yesterday. That's why it's the topic at hand. There is a thread dedicated to Rickie that has been extremely active today, so you're also incorrect in "all peeps focus on is his girlfriends attire"

I've done enough clogging up this thread. I'll take the sane approach and just move on when this kind of thing happens, although it seems to be a more and more common experience lately. Makes good quality debate difficult.

I think you're right about that. She didn't need the shorts and falling off shirt to impress, I don't think.

But I also see it as a 'class' thing, unlike others who don't see the issue at all. That's fine to me.

I seriously doubt people would feel the same way if Brittany lincicome won a tourney and her fiancée rolled up looking like joe dirt in cut off shorts and a sleeveless t shirt with flip flops to greet her on the 18th green.

But she's an attractive female so it's cool.

I seriously doubt people would feel the same way if Brittany lincicome won a tourney and her fiancée rolled up looking like joe dirt in cut off shorts and a sleeveless t shirt with flip flops to greet her on the 18th green.

But she's an attractive female so it's cool.

How about if he rolled up with a speedo and a tank top on?

hahaha at Joe Dirt. That's "Dirteeeeee"

I agree wholeheartedly on the class thing, but I also think that while there is no dress code, I don't really expect a lot different from a 20 something bikini model. Her job is to not wear clothes.

Back