Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

I like the formats. As Canadan said. No apologies needed or wanted in alt shot. Seems like if there is a chance, people will want to get out with thier partners during practice rounds to give it a go for a couple holes. Or at least get a sense each other's game. Singles on Sunday is awesome. I remember following some the singles matches at last years Morgan cup. Interviewing the guys, getting an insight of the raw emotions that were present was awesome.

Love that alternate shot is going to be a part of this.

The other thing that comes with singles. First two rounds you have a partner to pick you up. Singles, it's you on that island alone. Just a fantastic way to end the event with a true test of golf! Add in a the pressure of trying to secure that point for the team....it's just fantastic.

The other thing that comes with singles. First two rounds you have a partner to pick you up. Singles, it's you on that island alone. Just a fantastic way to end the event with a true test of golf! Add in a the pressure of trying to secure that point for the team....it's just fantastic.
I wonder with 2 teams if a guy might have a teammate at least in the cart with him or if we will go off as 2 somes.....hmm

I wonder with 2 teams if a guy might have a teammate at least in the cart with him or if we will go off as 2 somes.....hmm

Or each player gets their own cart with a GoPro inside it to capture in match thoughts from all players. The entire #Legacy on film. Epic

Sunday singles is the best way to end the weekend. I love the idea of it being just you and your oppenent, with your team relying on you for that precious point.

Or each player gets their own cart with a GoPro inside it to capture in match thoughts from all players. The entire #Legacy on film. Epic
I'll let you be the one to tell GG she needs 16 Go pros

I'll let you be the one to tell GG she needs 16 Go pros

Ummmmm Nope that should be either the party planners job or the new ATM's job

This was my thinking as well. Make no mistake this is a team event but it's also about Creating your Legacy. No better way to carve out that Legacy after 2 rounds of playing with your teammates, then to go out there on your own and show what you are made of. Having guys coming in with their teammates cheering them on is such an awesome way for this event to end. I couldn't be happier that Sunday is going to feature Singles matches.

Love seeing the formats come out, especially seeing alt shot on there. How will that work with handicaps though? I know last year I (high handicap) got paired with a low cap, but it was heads up so it didnt matter. Wondering how handicap will play with the strategy at all.

Also, the cart situation for singles with 2 teams could be interesting to see. Do you ride with your opponent, do you ride with a different member from the other team, do you ride with a team member? All fun options for one of the most intense rounds of golf you'll face down there.

Love that you guys have alt shot and singles as the formats should be a solid test of your golfing and team abilities

Using Tapatalk

Some complete awesomeness going on. Love the formats. This is going to be a fun event to follow.

Man I've been away a few days. And seems like I missed a lot.

This thing is taking off and I love all the thoughts and prep talk going on.

SaA

Missed the format announcement but I love the fact that there are going to be 36 holes played Saturday and it's going to come down to singles on Sunday. It's going to be a super exciting weekend for you guys

Some complete awesomeness going on. Love the formats. This is going to be a fun event to follow.

Man I've been away a few days. And seems like I missed a lot.

This thing is taking off and I love all the thoughts and prep talk going on.

SaA
Seems like a good opportunity for some practice together? I could use the practice for sure! And would love getting together with you guys.

Thinking I will need to make a trip down shortly to check the courses out before July. They look amazing in pictures can't wait to see them in person

Thinking I will need to make a trip down shortly to check the courses out before July. They look amazing in pictures can't wait to see them in person

#CaptainApproved

Sorry I missed it if it was discussed earlier, but what tees will we be playing?

Sorry I missed it if it was discussed earlier, but what tees will we be playing?
Wasn't discussed, and we'll likely find out much closer to July. Perhaps a blended set of tees?

So much good stuff in here! Sponsors, Captains, teams, formats, 2 beautiful courses... sounds like stuff that #Legacy's are made of!

They are absolutely awesome, and they WILL test you.

The boys better not be warming up on low slope courses.. TB and Cale has the tendency to eat mistake makers alive.

MVP....

Back