Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

Hey baby, can you make me believe I'm better than I am for a little while? Cause you sure do look pretty.

That is purdy!! Wilson is bringing it!

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!

The old FG Tours were probably the best feeling, and performing irons I have ever hit! The ONLY irons I would replace my CG7's with. These are kinda win win for me.
1. If they perform better than the old FG Tours I will buy them.
If not...
2. I should hopefully be able to get the older FG Tours at a cheaper price. One can only hope.

I loved the look of the fg tours with that cavity it had. If these have the same profile as the fg tours they may be on the short list to demo if I can find one in the fall.

:struggle:

I may be biased but I like the looks of the original better. These are really great looking also though (I'd probably get rid of the V2 tag though).

Wow those are some good looking irons!

W/S is the little engine that could. Their product line top to bottom is solid to great. I can't stop staring at these lol

W/S is the little engine that could. Their product line top to bottom is solid to great. I can't stop staring at these lol

Same, my DPA brother. I go to the top of the front page every few minutes. I hate that I'll never get to play these. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll send them to the 2012 Demo Day, but I'd love to let them live in my bag for a few weeks.

They look great,i think they could look even better if they would get rid of the V2 FG and tour and mill a simple FG tour V2 in the middle slot. That would look better but these are awesome looking the way they are.

They look stunning! Wilson Staff does well again.

It sure would be cool to see that little bird stop in this thread and chirp.

He is a little busy as of late, so I wont hold him to it.

Would you settle for Hawk squawking? Isn't that what Hawks do? If so, I'll be squawking until I can my hands on one of these.

He is a little busy as of late, so I wont hold him to it.

Id even settle for some THP unboxing pictures. These are such good looking irons. They got workabilty written all over them.

I think I will post in this thread every time I catch myself staring at these irons.

I saw W/S retweet these on twitter the other day and have been lusting them ever since. Glad they made it onto THP since Im on here all day, its easier to lust them now.

I saw W/S retweet these on twitter the other day and have been lusting them ever since. Glad they made it onto THP since Im on here all day, its easier to lust them now.

Agree. I wouldn't even go look at them over there. I like my club pics here. I just subscribed to this thread.

Well hello there. I might make this my new screensaver. I'm feeling all Homeriffic right now.

Agree. I wouldn't even go look at them over there. I like my club pics here. I just subscribed to this thread.

+1000 on the over there part. I want more pics of these clubs. Like pics of my bag with them in it.

+1000 on the over there part. I want more pics of these clubs. Like pics of my bag with them in it.

Something tells me they have already been ordered

Back