Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

Its about time WS came out with something like this. Its been a few years.

Have fun Hawk!

Very simple but beautiful Iron.

Boy those are gorgeous! Would love to give them a run sometime.

Sweet jeebus that looks hawt! I hope they perform as well as the FG Tours b/c I lusted after them at the outing. Absolutely gorgeous.

just plain sexy!

WAWA WEE WAAAA !!

Those are BeeeeuTeeFull !

Another reason for wanting to be a better golfer! :drool:

I just called...
To say...
I love you

Boy, all I see is a giant chrome sammich with Yorkem's friend and Hawk.

Boy, all I see is a giant chrome sammich with Yorkem's friend and Hawk.

Ugh, you're making a beautiful thing sound so ugly. Plus is it really a sandwich when one of the sides is a crouton?

Ugh, you're making a beautiful thing sound so ugly. Plus is it really a sandwich when one of the sides is a crouton?

That is a good point. These are gorgeous. Hoping to get my hands on a set pretty soon.

That is a good point. These are gorgeous. Hoping to get my hands on a set pretty soon.

I'm hoping you do as well. Would love to see some in-hand pics and give them some swings. I might just sell my truck for a ticket down there if you do.

Beautiful iron right there, I know it's an understatment, but kind of at a lack for words with this one. It was pretty on my phone today, but the laptop makes this stunning. I have my doubts I could ever hit a set of these, but we can always dream, hehe

Beautiful iron right there, I know it's an understatment, but kind of at a lack for words with this one. It was pretty on my phone today, but the laptop makes this stunning. I have my doubts I could ever hit a set of these, but we can always dream, hehe

Duey, I don't think they'd be any more difficult than what you are playing now. I found the FG Tours easy to hit and loved the ball flight. The only problem I'd have is in the long run with the lack of forgiveness. If you put a good swing on them they are very nice.

Duey, I don't think they'd be any more difficult than what you are playing now. I found the FG Tours easy to hit and loved the ball flight. The only problem I'd have is in the long run with the lack of forgiveness. If you put a good swing on them they are very nice.

Oh, believe me buddy I'd not kick these out of bed, lol, just look a little too fine for an ol country boy like me. My iron play has been pretty up and down and these beauties deserve to be pampered. Can't wait to hear what you testers think if the opportunity presents itself.

wow, these look incredible. Too bad they arent stamped Taylormade....I kid

I know. That would increase the forgiveness and workability instantly!

Ironically, they remind me of some older TM RAC MB's, except with the full cavity and all. I'd love to hit these irons.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Mmmmmmmmm

These irons are the bizarro world of Yorkem's friends avatar.

Hey they would make even my troll look classy

Awesome looking irons.
Now off I go to work on my ball striking in hopes that I might one day deem myself good enough to game some sticks like that!

Great looking clubs. Wilsons are sometimes put down as just being inexpensive clubs, but those don't look "cheap" in the least............

Back